BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced in 2004 as a sleek, sophisticated fragrance for any woman. Paris Hilton is a concert of frozen apple, peach, muguet with a beautiful heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss. Paris Hilton is perfect for everyday wear or that romantic evening out. This Gift Set Includes: EM 3.4 oz - Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz - Body Lotion 3 oz - Shower Gel + Mini see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the scent and it last a long time, I love the packaging:)" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Love the smell of this, always have a bottle of it. The perfect smell for any occasion!
Kassy L.
I liked this perfume. The bottle was cute and the scent was professional (for me anyway).
Liliana B.
Smells so good. one of the best perfumes i have ever bought. I'm actually still using it
Aleja St. m.
The best !! the perfume is one of my favorite, hard enough time on the skin, I must say I always recommend. although long ago that it came to my remains one of my favorites.
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I received this on my birthday a few years ago and I've still got over half the bottle left. It smells very nice, but I find it really strong.
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
I love this perfume every time I wear it I get complements!! You should definitely buy this perfume! I also recommend can can it's fantastic!
Ricarla &.
Eu nunca usei esse perfume ...mas quero muito usalo.para compartilhar com vcs minha experiência ..e ver se eu vou gostar dele
Ricarla &.
E bom esse perfume?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I love this perfume in last forever and I hope you guys can try it as well