BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced in 2004 as a sleek, sophisticated fragrance for any woman. Paris Hilton is a concert of frozen apple, peach, muguet with a beautiful heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss. Paris Hilton is perfect for everyday wear or that romantic evening out. This Gift Set Includes: EM 3.4 oz - Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz - Body Lotion 3 oz - Shower Gel + Mini see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the scent and it last a long time, I love the packaging:)" in 1 review
I used to wear this during my teen years very long lasting smell and affordable. I would some day buy it again.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
I love this scent I've had one in my vanity since the 90s! You can't beat the price. One spray let allllll day.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This super fun amd floral fresh scent reminds me of my teenage years! This was a staple in my purse back then
Diana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paris hiltons entire body osar collections they smell so good and the packaging is really cute
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume, is not too overly scented. It lasts and great for everyday use.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this, always have a bottle of it. The perfect smell for any occasion!
denise r.
I love love love this one. The scent is amazing and just perfect for me this is my too perfume for any occasion,
Joanna B.
Garden City, KS
Joni L.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Nice fragrance last all day and is not very expensive and nice gift set for a Christmas present.
Liliana B.
Smells so good. one of the best perfumes i have ever bought. I'm actually still using it
Ricarla &.
E bom esse perfume?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I love this perfume in last forever and I hope you guys can try it as well