Paris Hilton Passport In Paris Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cristina C.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Passport in Paris was launched in 2010 as part of a new perfume collection called Passport. The fragrance line is based on world travels and finds inspiration in various locations. This fragrance for women is based on Paris and opens with notes of juicy peach, sparkling red berries, and mandarin. The heart beats deep with notes of purple peony, Sambac jasmine, and honeysuckle. The base of the scent reaches new heights with scent notes including white musk, vanilla, patchouli, and amber.

Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
I love the smell of this stuff. I am a huge fragrance junkie, and Paris does well with most of hers. This one did not disappoint! Sweet like sugar, with just a hint of fruity it's the perfect spring or summer scent. Very flirty and girly, and is perfect for teens and young adults. Took a star off because I'm all about the lasting power, and sadly, it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Courtney C.
I used to wear this in high school! It wasn't too strong. Just the right fruity and fresh combination. The packaging isn't too bulky and the amount that comes out when you spray isn't to wet. I love a lot of Paris Hilton's perfumes but this is in my top 2!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
This smells like a fruity grape candy. I am a perfume junkie, I own at least 5 of paris hiltons perfumes. Passport to Paris is one of my favorites out of her bunch other than siren. A+++
Emily W.
I bought a small bottle of the Paris Perfume today. The fragrance smells like a nectarine pie or tart. It's very yummy. I also like the cute cartoon on the package.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Ok!!! I love this spray so much 😪 Paris took her time with this one lol but really I live the sweetness.. It makes me feel nice and people literally always tell me I smell good
myrka v.
Absolutely in love with paris Hilton passport I've bought it a couple times. the scent is long lasting just the right amount not to over barring & the packaging isn't that bad
Summer C.
Sykesville, MD
The scent of this perfume is okay. It is pretty good i guess but not amazing. On the other hand, the packaging is ugly!! I will not buy this again
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I got this as a white elephant gift. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I LOVE the scent! I use it more than my more expensive perfumes!
Jeniffer C.
bueno no lo e comprado pero mi amiga lo tiene y me parece un aroma exquisito la botella es super cool me lo voy a comprar me encanta
Emily C.
orlando, FL
I bout this at Walt mart at Christmas time and I really like it it has a fresh smell to it I have the hole collection
Madison H.