BY PARIS HILTON

Design House: Paris Hilton Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Fig Leaf, Cucumber, Green Mango, Amber, White Sage, Cedarwood, And Juniper. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Richelle C.
Palmdale, CA
Love this smell on my honey! He loves rhe fragrance as well. Scent is long lasting and doesnt fade out. If you want your partner all over you this is a great start.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I bought the women scent many many many years ago at Kohl's for Christmas and had my brother smell the men's. So, we both went home, our fragrances in hand; men for his and women for mine. Talk about two happy campers!
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
Great price and the smell is amazing! No complaints. Nothing like a good smelling man & I love when my husband wears this. I always re-purchase when he runs out.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I don't really like Paris Hilton for Women....so don't think I'd ever purchase this for my husband. I have tested it out, and it smells alright but nothing compared to other brands.
Tiffany S.
I like the smell of the paris hilton line for men and women, but the scent does not stick for very long. It has to be reapplied throughout the day.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I do not like the Paris hilton for women, so I would not dare to spend money on this. I do not like paris hilton period.
Christina H.
This cologne smells ok, my husband has tried it. Doesn't last for very long. Not to pricey, but will not purchase again.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Don't let the name of this cologne for you the scent is intoxicating my husband smells phenomenal when he wears this
TheTechnical C.
Me encanta el diseño que han elegido para el envase de este producto, me encantaría tenerlo en una prueba gratuita por que creo que merece la pena
francisco j.
Durango,Dgo
El mejor perfume para mi me encanta su aroma y hasta hoy no hay otro que me guste mas desde que lo conoci no deje de usarlo
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
How manly does this smell? i would love this to compliment the female version of paris hilton's perfume