Paris Hilton Just Me Eau de Parfum uploaded by Marisol A.Paris Hilton Just Me Eau de Parfum uploaded by stefany r.Paris Hilton Just Me Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ivana S.

BY PARIS HILTON

In its slender hot pink bottle, Just Me Paris Hilton for women is as sexy and sweet as the socialite herself . Released in 2005, this floral fragrance kicks things up a notch to include spicy pink pepper. The pink pepper comes from a tree where its small pink berries are dried to make the peppercorns. Also, in the top notes are violet, bergamot, and raspberry. Lily-of-the-valley, freesia, iris, white rose, and ylang-ylang bring you alluring notes at the heart. Base notes include vanilla, musk, and sandalwood.

• Omg how does this smell I've never tried it.. Has to smel...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I love the thing it's in . I love th...2 Answers
Marisa H.
Paris Hilton has the best products i have ever used! I have literally all her scents and they NEVER disappoint. When you can find her items, because they aren't usually in the states are LIMITED EDITION and worth the money And smell absolutely amazing
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love all of Paris Hilton's fragrances, but this one is my absolute favorite. It is such a fresh and clean smell, as if you just stepped out of the shower. I love how she made it so that when anyone asks, "What's perfume that you're wearing?!" you can respond, "Oh, it's Just Me!" ;) That is exactly what she envisioned this perfume being - Just you, only better!
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
I have tried the other spray of her and it smelled really good so i wouldnt see why her other fragrances would smell bad. and especially if the scent smells like vanilla or anything sweet. when it comes to perfumes there are all sorts of smells so it all goes based on your personal preference
maría f.
Miami
I had this perfume for a long time! I actually think it has a nice scent, I mean the smell is nice. I only bought it once because I thought the smell was way too strong for me but if you like it you can buy it with trust because it actually lasts so many hours after applying it! I'll give it a 3/5!
Heather P.
Harrisburg, PA
This was the first perfume I ever owned, and I still own it to this day. I love how long the scent stays on my clothes and I overall just enjoy the way it stays subtle all day long. It isn't super expensive but and it's easy enough to find. I will always buy this.
Meagan M.
This is my favorite perfume. I got it as a present one year and I continue to buy it. Every time I use the last of it I go out and buy a new one. It smells very good and it lasts almost all day.
Hatsumi I.
This perfume smells so good, I've bought it before and I'll be buying it again next week. It's definitely a must have if you want something that isn't so strong and lasts all day long :)
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
In my opinion is the best perfume. Its smell is very perfect for any occasion. I do not recommend it to sensitive peolple it has strong fragrance. The smell lasts many hours.
Karen v.
Atlantic Beach, FL
For a Paris Hilton product I was actually pleasantly surprised at how nice this smelled. The only thing with this is that it does not last long. But it you are looking for something that is inexpensive this would be it.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
I use to wear this all the time when i was in high school but as i got old the smell got a lil to much for me . i guess smells change to u the older you get
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
How does this smell? I love the thing it's in . I love the pink!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Omg how does this smell I've never tried it.. Has to smell great because most of her perfumes do

Walmart