Paris Hilton HEIRESS Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamekka R.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Heiress Perfume by Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton Heiress was launched in 2006 as a fruity, floral fragrance for women . The name of the fragrance is based on the creator, who is an heiress of Hilton hotels. This fragrance opens with intense scent notes including champagne, mimosas, peach, passion fruit, and oranges. Moving into the heart, you’ll experience Tiare lily, star jasmine, grenadine, honeysuckle, and ylang-ylang. Violet leaf, light wood, and Tahiti tonka round out the base notes of the scent. The bottle was designed by Henry de Monclin.

The Paris Hilton perfume brand was launched in 2004 with the fragrance Paris Hilton for Women. This was released in conjunction with Parlux and was shortly followed by a fragrance for men. The two brands continue to work together, releasing over 20 fragrances in total. The woman behind the brand is an American celebrity and socialite known for her social media accounts, as well as work in television and films.

Rhonda A.
Very light and floral.  Wish it would last longer.  I bought it in a set of 3 at Christmas.  I love all of Paris Hilton's perfumes.  I love that these were all in travel size bottles. The bottles are cute.
Van Averie S.
This one smells perfectly clean, sassy, sweet and delicious. It has a very distinctive smell that you wont forget. My colleagues knows that I'm in because of this scent and they love it. Love the bottle and this wont be gone from my perfume #collection.
Thayra F.
Its like the only thing i love about paris hilton, this parfum its amazing! long lasting forever, and it has the sweetest, girly, delicious smell, i cant described how good it is so you have to go and tried by yourself, you wont regret it!
Elena R.
This one is one of my personal favorite. The way the bottle is designed and how it come is great. The fragrance though is one of my favorites by paris Hilton. its one of those perfumes that I can buy over and over again and not be disappointed by it. The fragrance is just perfect sweet yet not too sweet.
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
Nice perfume, if you like sweet scents. Long lasting and very inexpensive. Overall the Paris Hilton perfumes are really good and readily available.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This is one of my favorite scents by Paris Hilton. I've almost used up my entire bottle! It's such a girly fragrance but it stays on for hours.
Jamekka R.
BURLINGTON, NC
I FOUND THIS PERFUME AT A STORE. AND I SMELLS SO GOOD. I AM ACTUALLY HOOKED. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS. THE SCENT LASTS A LONG TIME.
BUTTA P.
HAZEL CREST, IL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUM, PEOPLE ARE REALLY SLEEP ON THIS OBE. SHE DID HER THING WOTH THIS ONE HERE I EVEN HAVE THE MISTS
Kirsten B.
Killeen, TX
I love all of paris' scents bit this one is my favorite!!!! Smells so pretty & rich just like her. It's perfect for date night
Changley C.
Proctorville, OH
This is what I wear every day!! I love the smell!! It lasts longer than most perfumes like this. & it's affordable!

back