Paris Hilton Heiress  By  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz

Paris Hilton Heiress By Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz

BY PARIS HILTON

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Paris Hilton in 2006, Heiress Paris Hilton is a feminine scent that possesses a blend of orange peach jasmine grenadine passion fruit honeysuckle ylang-ylang vetiver and woods, Women's perfume is perfect for almost any occasion, Available in a 3, 4-ounce eau de parfum spray, see more...

Paris Hilton Heiress  By  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz
Paris Hilton Heiress By Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz
Van Averie S.
This one smells perfectly clean, sassy, sweet and delicious. It has a very distinctive smell that you wont forget. My colleagues knows that I'm in because of this scent and they love it. Love the bottle and this wont be gone from my perfume #collection.
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
Nice perfume, if you like sweet scents. Long lasting and very inexpensive. Overall the Paris Hilton perfumes are really good and readily available.
BUTTA P.
HAZEL CREST, IL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUM, PEOPLE ARE REALLY SLEEP ON THIS OBE. SHE DID HER THING WOTH THIS ONE HERE I EVEN HAVE THE MISTS
Changley C.
Proctorville, OH
This is what I wear every day!! I love the smell!! It lasts longer than most perfumes like this. & it's affordable!
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
This scent did not smell good to me at all. Not even for a teeny bopper perfume. It didn't last long either
Brenda V.
I got this as a present and I absolutely love it....love the long lasting scent and it's not too strong
Marissa J.
San Antonio, TX
Now this perfume is an oldie but a goodie..love the scent it stays on all day mad I do own this perfume