Paris Hilton Gift Set For Women uploaded by BRANDY B.

BY PARIS HILTON

Kit Includes: 4 Piece Womens Variety. Paris Hilton. Siren. Heiress. Can Can All are Eau De Parfum Spray .5 Oz A Blend of Various Fragrance Notes From Paris Hilton s Top Fragrances. see more...

• Would this be perfect for someone who loves to smell good and lov...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erin R.
This was a cute little sampler set I picked up from walmart last holiday season. I really wanted to try some of paris Hiltons fragrances, without spending a lot on them and these sample sizes where perfect. from fruity to floral , each fragrance is different. today we have so many "celebrity endorsed" fragrances at stores that it sense over load. I worked at filienes before they went out of business in 2002 and it was the pre dawn era of the celebrity endorsing fragrances the only 1 I rememeber was Elizabeth taylors "diamonds" or something anyway to me paris Hiltons fragrances have always been a hit to me and not a miss.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
I love the original Paris Hilton perfume (the pink one) and wear it everyday. It's the perfect mix of sweet and floral. I also wear Heiress to switch it up. Can Can in different and might not be for everyone but I love it as well. These sets are such a great value, that you cant really lose. The full sizes of these are cheap as well and I always get people asking what I'm wearing. Everyone else is busy with Juicy as well as other celebrity perfumes and these are kind of unheard of which makes it nice because you wont smell like every other girl in your school. I don't really care it's Paris. It smells good.
Emily H.
One I was little, this was the first perfume I ever got. This set is awesome especially for Christmas. Heiress is my favorite, favorite perfume by Paris Hilton. It lasts super long and I think it smells even better when worn for hours !! Such a lovely scent.
Mirielys P.
There is only one thing I love about Paris Hilton, that's her perfumes so this is definitely a nice little gift set for anyone you love and the holidays! If you can pick this up do so, you won't be disappointed!
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
Paris hiltons perfumes are the most amazing I have ever used. I haven't used one that I haven't liked. The gift sets are the best way to get a few different scents and for a better price. I recommend
Leslie T.
My mom gave me this set for Christmas and I loved all of the perfumes my favorite one was heiress i loved the fresh sweet scent it had but the other ones smell really good too!!!☺️
Dana P.
I love this perfume set. It offers a variety of fragrances at an affordable price. The scents vary from bottle to bottle. Each packing a powerful yet subtle fragrance that will last for hours.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
So i received this gift set for christmas. I really enjoyed these fabulous scents . Everywhere i went i would get compliments on how good i smell! Totally worth the money especially when theres a variety!
ana S.
Boyce, LA
me enamoran los productos paris hilton,este set de regalo es maravilloso ,idea para regalo de cumpleaños no importa la fecha es bienvenido por que son fragancias dulce muy juveniles recomendado
Victoria P.
I just received this as a gift and i had only smelled one of these before. i opened it and i smelled them all and i am in love. this would be a great gift for any woman in ur life.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Would this be perfect for someone who loves to smell good and love Paris Hilton lol
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this worth the price?