BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Fragrance Gift Set 1 Each see more...

Paris Hilton Fragrance Gift Set
  • "the perfume smells good but doesnt stay long and the lotion isnt that great (non moisturizing and scent doesnt last long)" in 2 reviews
Myra K.
Myra K.
My favorite set... my college friends know that I love this perfume so much that they bought me this set for my birthday gift.. yes i know it doesn't cost that much, but again, i was in college and broke.. so this was my precious!! hahaha...
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Had this year's ago and still love it. It has some sweet floral notes and fresh at the same time. Definitely a girly perfume.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Paden City, WV
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Seems to last all day. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. I am not a huge fan of the lotion or body wash. It seems to leave a stale smell. I always recommend this perfume when someone is asking about a good fragrance.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent itself is alright. Packed with flowers & candy but, nothing new. The packaging is terrible, the lotion is not hydrating, & the perfume does not last long.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Albuquerque, NM
My girlfriend uses this! I think it is a very good scent I love everything about this whole set.
sarahgildeleon
sarahgildeleon
Middletown, NY
I personally love the smell of the perfume, it smells sweet, I love smelling delicious
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love este perfume me encanta el aroma me gustan que bien con gel para banarse y la cream es muy hidratante con un aroma muy rico
Terri M.
Terri M.
Cooperstown, Nd
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is an ok product. the perfume smells good but doesn't stay long and the lotion isn't that great (non moisturizing and scent doesn't last long)
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love this set!!! My mom bought it for me for Christmas and I love Paris so that was a plus.. It smells nice and elegant. Not too sweet it's like just right.. You cannot go wrong with this.. Not too into lotions because they all don't work for ppls skin but I wasn't mad at this and especially since it smelled good.. Good buy.. I love love love the Paris in Tokyo tho :)$
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Overall this is a pretty decent product. The scent is actually very nice, not overpowering in sweetness. The lotion isn't great and did nothing for my skin.