Paris Hilton for Women

by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton perfume for Women: Product in Inches (L x W x H): 4.8 x 2.5 x 1.9 1.7 oz eau de toilette spray. Fruity fragrance mixed with floral essences. Signature fragrance for the modern woman.

I had this scent back in 2010. It was such a nice sweet and fruity smell. It is long lasting and it smells great. It is not too strong as well. These perfumes are quite hard to find but I believe some department store my carry it time to time. I miss having this scent.
I have heard that this product has pheromones Could someone tell me if this is it?Paris Hilton for Women
Start your review of Paris Hilton for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have gotten many compliments while wearing this and is definitely in my top 20 beauty must-haves.in reviews
i always get compliments on it and the packaging def catches a girls eyein reviews
I get so many compliments on how good I smell every time I wear this! in reviews
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Is it strange I still like this scent? I don't really follow pop culture but my sister had this in her stash and I fell in love with it. She ended up giving me the bottle and I used it until it was all gone. The smell was a lovely floral scent with fruity notes. It’s lasted throughout the day and I don't have to drench myself in it to have it linger. I used to spray my clothes in my closet so it’ll stick. Definitely will repurchase one of these days since it’s inexpensive and I thought I saw it at a CVS.
Diana W.
Riverside
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by Diana W.
I love wearing this wonderful smelling perfume with frozen apple, peach necter, milmosa, Jasmine, sandlewoid, yang yiang, and this perfume lasts all day long.i always get amazing compliments on this perfume. The bottle is beautiful looking and packaging is so pretty. The fragrance is great for day or night.
Francisca  U.
Washington, DC
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by Francisca  U.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tengo que decir que me encanta este perfume es Super fresco huele rico no es tan fuerte el aroma es dulce tiene un aroma Super fresco me encanta ideal para usarlo todos los días .
karen C.
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by karen C.
This perfume smells anazing! I would really recommend it, I got it with the body mist and let me tell you they both smell amazing!!
ruth J.
Penngrove, CA
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by ruth J.
Este perfume lo comencé a comprar desde mis 15 años era mi favorito en la adolescencia y hasta ahora lo sigo comprando por que huele riquísimo un aroma fresco con unas notas dulces lo uso en cualquier estación del año me encantó y lo recomiendo!! Aparte es muy barato.!!
Angeles V.
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by Angeles V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este perfume Huele demasiado rico, tiene un toque de elegancia y es genial, si dura en lo personal, lo recomiendo ya que no es fuerte y no empalaga el olor, quede fascinada con el 👌🏻😍
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Tb to middle school, my favorite for 7 years already! I don't really find it much but when I do omg I'll buy it on sight. Last a good while & is strong
Quintila  G.
Chandler, AZ
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by Quintila  G.
Paris Hilton for Women uploaded by Quintila  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Este perfume es de una excelente calidad lo he comprado en varias ocasiones porque la verdad me gusta mucho su aroma, se los recomiendo mucho aunque el aroma es un poco fuerte ,solo se debe de usar un poco.
Nicole D.
E Saint Louis, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume. It has a floral fruity smell. That is so seductive to me . Its has notes of melon, peach, Apple. Anytime I wear this people tell me how amazing I smell and want to know what I have on so they can buy it. I always have a bottle on hand. I 1000 percent recommend to everyone.
Zormarie A.
New Castle, PA
This perfume drives me crazy, its aroma is soft and it smells delicious. You can use it for any occasion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yailyn M.