BY PARIS HILTON

A woody aromatic launched in 2005 by paris hilton. Notes included are musk, grapefruit, pink pepper and lemon. see more...

Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I purchased this today and unfortunately I have to say its the worst perfume/cologne I've ever wasted my money on it doesn't last long thankfully it smells like its old rotten cucumbers I'm definitely returning it tomorrow save your money
Stephanie M.
Monroe, MI
I know it may sound weird, but I absolutely love this perfume. The smell stays with you threw out the day. I'm always getting good compliments in the smell,can't go wrong till you run out of it.
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
My girlfriend likes the scent of it as soon as I put it on, and the whole time I am wearing it. It lasts all night and I never get complaints only good remarks from everyone.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
5 start smell. The aroma stays with you the whole time it's smells amazing. It's Masculine smell yet not that tough on your nose. I always get compliments from strangers.
Shane S.
Bartlett, Tn
Smelled pretty good at first, but didn't last as long as I would have liked. Wife bought as a gift for me, not too pricey, so we bought it for our youngest son
eric m.
Mcalester, OK
Have bought this one a few times very reasonably priced. and smells great. i know women who love to steal it from me at times .lol great to wear everyday.
Alejandro C.
Price is very reasonable for what it is. It's a fresh smell but not one that is lasting. The smell seems to fade pretty fast in my opinion.
Carla S.
Bell, CA
I love buying these perfume for me and for my husband it smells so good and it lasts for a long time not like other ones that go away fast.
Shannah W.
Louisville, KY
This is a great smelling perfume. I would say this is a deep smell. It's musky. I love all of Paris Hilton's perfumes!
Jessica F.
This has a nice clean smell and its fairly inexpensive. I bought it for my 10 year old son. He loves to wear it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? I know Paris Hilton sprays never really go wrong.. Which one of Paris' sprays do you like the most