Paris Hilton For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Julienn G.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced as an aromatic, woody fragrance for men . The scent is reminiscent of spring and summer days with tropical, fruity notes typical to those seasons. This fragrance is moderately long lasting and leaves a moderate trail behind the man who is wearing it. Fruity notes include lemon, grapefruit, and mango. These fuse with notes of fig leaf, pink pepper, and musk. Additional scent notes that bleed through include cedar, sage, and juniper.

• I didn't realize Paris made men's perfume. What does this...5 Answers
  • ¿Hay alguna nueva presentación que aya lanzado esta linea...1 Answers
  • Is this cologne for real?2 Answers
Austin L.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to smell! Loved this since I first got it about three years ago and always keep it in my cologne collection. Not my everyday wear as I like to change it up, but ALWAYS gets me complimented! Great price as well!
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
My husband wore this when I met him. I liked it alot. It was priced decent and it was easy to find ulta snd target. The smell was sexy. One spray went far. It lasted along time. I loved the way his body mixed with the cologne. He hasnt wore it in a while. But He would if I bought it. Lol Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton Edt Spray For Men
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
I used to really like this fragrance until I smelled Ed Hard Love 7 Luck. The value is still really good with this but now that I have found an alternative I typically don't reach for this any longer. I see myself running out of this and not buying again just based on the fact that I have others that would work better for me.
Lindsey H.
I really liked the female version of this so i was excited when she came out with this but it doesnt smell good at all. Maybe it just not my husbands or mine style but it really stinks to us so we wont be buying again
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
I need to get another one !! I love the smell of this. I ordered it online and it was so worth the money 😍 it's the first time that I have gotten this and I would definitely get it again !! It's a 5 start for me
Tory M.
Denver, CO
This is my all-time favorite cologne. I have been purchasing this cologne for a decade and still get compliments to this day. The scent stays on for hours and is not overpowering. The bottle will last awhile if you are moderately conservative and the price has stayed low.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
OMG!! I totally forgot about this cologne! I bought this as a gift for someone after a sample was thrown into my bag while checking out at a beauty store several years ago. I gave the sample to him and we both loved it. It's very sultry and masculine, but not at all an "in your face" and choke cologne. This was his signature scent for about 4 years, until another sample turned him onto a cologne from a totally different company. I think I'm going to buy this for my husband because it smells great AND it's not expensive at all. I highly recommend this scent to men of any age. It's really, really good!!
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I buy this for my dad it's cheap you can get it at Ross or Marshalls places like that probably even Walmart and it's about 11 - $20 and it smells so good it honestly smells like as good as not like as good as Mont Blanc or Polo real name brand someone should tell you that it was Polo or Montblanc and you would believe it because it just does not smell like cheap cologne you definitely get more for your money with this cologne people go up to my dad and ask him all the time . My dad is a cologne alcohol I know this sounds weird but I think he even sleeps with it on sometimes lol he wear cologne 24/7
Sean W.
Not my favorite. Very sporty smell, in my opinion. Almost smells wet? Its definitely not my favorite in her collection. However, when I do wear it, I receive numerous compliments.
Orlando M.
Always wanted to try this cologne for awhile now, finally got my hands on this product and fell in love! Paris hilton knows what she is doing with the fragrances she has released the past few years. i would totally buy this product again! would recommend this product for all sorts of ages. my dad loves using this cologne so i recommend this to anyone basically!
Meghan M.
I didn't realize Paris made men's perfume. What does this smell like?
Shawna D.
Would someone who like the smell of green curve like this? Is it compatible to any other mens cologne?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Is this cologne for real?
Francis d.
Doral, FL
¿Hay alguna nueva presentación que aya lanzado esta linea de Paris Hilton o por lo menos la mas actual?
Mary R.
Medley, FL
I don't know if its good, what can you say? the only thing I know for sure is that the womens one is totally amazing, really good smell

Amazon