Paris Hilton For Her Perfume uploaded by Grecia C.Paris Hilton For Her Perfume uploaded by Keesha P.Paris Hilton For Her Perfume uploaded by Aneleth A.

Paris Hilton For Her Perfume

Paris Hilton For Her Perfume, 1.7 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shirley H.
I've been a Tommy Girl all my life, but this is the one I keep in my purse nowadays! It's just sweet enough without making me feel like I bathed in candy. The bottle is really pretty and the smell lasts for hours!
Mary H.
Huge huge fan of Paris Hilton perfume. I think I've gone through about 4 bottle in less than a year. I used it even when I stay at home. Nothing bad about liking to smell delicious. I think I'm going try her other perfumes and see I find other ones I like & my fiancee will like.
Kay L.
The Paris Hilton perfume is my favorite! I absolutely love it. It’s fruity and sweet it’s just great. Definitely recommend it if you love fruity perfumes. It’s strong but not crazy strong. I would buy this again.
Brianna S.
I use this perfume everyday i have been using it for years and years i always but it all the time some stores discontinued but perfume stores have it its a little pricey but its worth it because the smell is the best its so beautiful i love it. my boyfriend always compliments me when i use it he says he loves the smell i recommend this to any girl who wants to smell good an impress a guy its the best
Gladys P.
Me encanta este pefume, huele riquisimo, yo lo siento como un olor frutal, dura muchisimo, es super fresco para el diario, desde jovenes hasta mujeres adultas lo pueden usar, lo recomiendo mucho
Betzabeth S.
Ive use this fragance a long time a go, but i like to much, smells amazing and scent is subtle yet longlasting, also recommend the Can Can of Paris Hilton is amazing too.
Iris G.
I love her scent! It's nice and subtle, it reminds me of something from Victoria secret. It's very long lasting and I always got complimented when wearing it out!
Hilda V.
Hartford, CT
I have three of these perfume. It my signature smell and I love it. I ask for it for every occasion that comes up. I have the body wash, lotion, body spray as well as the perfume and it just smells amazing.
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
I am usually not a fan of celebrity perfumes, but there is something about this one that I love! It doesn't smell as generic as many of the other celebrity scents I have tried so far. It is pretty cheap, and I think you are really getting a bang for your buck with this one!
Zulay F.
Sacramento, CA
My all time favorite perfume i love the way it smells and you don't have to put a lot of it because it's so strong and the scent lasts forever!!! i totally recommend it
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Is this similar to any other fragrance?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?