BY PARIS HILTON

Pink peony, orange blossom, spring gardenia, vanilla cream, peach nectar, water lily, cashmere musk, sparkling prosecco accord, and sueded patchouli. see more...

• "I've had really good luck with finding it." in 1 review
  • "I gave my free full size bottle away a Christmas gift to a family member." in 1 review
  • "I think this perfume smells good but I do not consider it to be one of my scents." in 1 review
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is super feminine fragrance is sweet and subtle floral with a touch of peach that is delicious I would say that is a perfume winter more durability is average and its wake is smooth base plate is very beautiful and its cost is well
It is a very comfortable pretty young sweet perfume to wear
Racheal W.
I used to love this perfume!! Still do but I used it all lol. I didn't get as good of feedback from friends on this fairy one but I liked it :) this is a good price too! A lot of perfumes are way pricey but the Paris Hilton ones are definitely affordable!
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I love to use it in summer, it reminds me of the flower of the lemon tree with those white flowers that I saw as a child. Is a very summery smell but not for a young lady, becuse it can be a little bit strong.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Very nice smell. It is sweet but not too overpoweringly so that it makes it seem like this is a girls perfume. It has a signature scent. You can definitely smell the water lily and vanilla. It is a very clean, spring scent. I purchased a sample and will likely be purchasing a full size bottle.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have 10 bottles of perfume and counting. Out of all of them there are 3 that stand out my criteria are as follows:

Must smell good. not too fruity, not to clean
Must last most of the day

Fairy Dust does just that. I've purchased perfumes before that I think smell good but when I apply/spritz in the morning by the time I get to work the smell is gone. I can't smell it anymore. I like to be able to smell my perfume and know others can smell it to when I walk by or leave the room. I love this perfume. Although, they rarely sell it anymore. I've had really good luck with finding it. I may have to stock up on some soon. Hopefully they don't discontinue it. It makes me feel whimsical and my boyfriend loves it! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
I got this free at a perfume store and couldn't wait t try it. I received a sample also, so I figured I'd use the sample 1st.. ...What a disappointment that was. The bottle and packaging is nice but that smell......not so much. I gave my free full size bottle away a Christmas gift to a family member. Maybe that's why it was free lol.
Wendy C.
I got this in a trio set (with CanCan & Heiress) about 2yrs ago on clearance for $10. Fairy Dust is my least favorite....the gardenia,white floral,musk scent on me isn't bad its just not a scent I care for and my husband hates it lol

Only nice thing is that once it dries down after applying the scent its a light musky floral and the gardenia scent isn't as strong on me and it has good staying power.

Yesenia G.
This perfume is sweet, strong, and has a very distinct scent - in my opinion. I feel that this type of perfume is more for a younger crowd or for those who like sweet scents. I think this perfume smells good but I do not consider it to be one of my scents. I would suggest to get samples of this perfume and see if you like it or not.
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I love how affordable this perfume is. I will say that although it does smell very good, it does not compete enough with my favorite perfumes for me to repurchase a second bottle. I prefer other Paris Hilton fragrances over this one...
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I received this perfume as a gift and when I tried it I couldn't get over the fact that it smelled like baby powder to me. Tried to like it but after the third time spraying it, I ended up giving it to my cousin.
Carla S.
Ecuador
How did you got?, I have this Parfum and this product is fabulous, his fragrance is unique and if you need to use, only need to put one more time because the effect is for time long