BY PARIS HILTON

Fairy Dust is a white floral fragrance for women launched in 2008 . The perfume opens with a refreshing burst of peony and orange blossom notes. The middle accords include sweet peach, lotus and gardenia. In the base, there is vanilla, fresh musk and patchouli to create an earthy close.

Paris Hilton Fairy Dust Eau de Parfum
  • "I gave my free full size bottle away a Christmas gift to a family member." in 1 review
  • "I think this perfume smells good but I do not consider it to be one of my scents." in 1 review
  • "I've had really good luck with finding it." in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this perfume as a free gift through the very dice app. This perfume smells ok, it us long lasting it has a suttle smell not too strong. It doesnt irritate my skin.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
This perfume is very beautiful, I really liked the design but it is more of a youthful style because of the fantasy and does not fit with the smell of this fragrance because it is very strong, sweet and cloying so I recommend it be used by people over 30 because its smell is much more mature.
Rhonda A.
I love Paris Hilton perfumes.  Of all of them this is my least favorite but I still love it. Smells different than the rest. Stronger smell than the rest.  Kind of fruity but more floral. Has to be reapplied. I would buy again.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I knew from reading reviews of this fragrance, it wouldn't be like any other PH perfume she has out. Most of her fragrances are ultra girly, with lots of sugar and sweetness and florals,etc. I would say this is a MUUUUUCH more mature fragrance. I bought this blindly. Smell untested. I was just curious and it was cheap. I'd say if you're not into HEAVY white florals, again WHITE FLORALS...you should avoid this. I happen to like strong fragrances, white florals,etc. You literally need like one spritz of this. And honestly you might even like to spray it and walk into it...that'll help diffuse the scent a little more. But it is strong. I'm neither here nor there about it. I feel like this fragrance is something i'd wear based on my mood.
Racheal W.
I used to love this perfume!! Still do but I used it all lol. I didn't get as good of feedback from friends on this fairy one but I liked it :) this is a good price too! A lot of perfumes are way pricey but the Paris Hilton ones are definitely affordable!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I love to use it in summer, it reminds me of the flower of the lemon tree with those white flowers that I saw as a child. Is a very summery smell but not for a young lady, becuse it can be a little bit strong.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Very nice smell. It is sweet but not too overpoweringly so that it makes it seem like this is a girls perfume. It has a signature scent. You can definitely smell the water lily and vanilla. It is a very clean, spring scent. I purchased a sample and will likely be purchasing a full size bottle.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have 10 bottles of perfume and counting. Out of all of them there are 3 that stand out my criteria are as follows:

Must smell good. not too fruity, not to clean
Must last most of the day

Fairy Dust does just that. I've purchased perfumes before that I think smell good but when I apply/spritz in the morning by the time I get to work the smell is gone. I can't smell it anymore. I like to be able to smell my perfume and know others can smell it to when I walk by or leave the room. I love this perfume. Although, they rarely sell it anymore. I've had really good luck with finding it. I may have to stock up on some soon. Hopefully they don't discontinue it. It makes me feel whimsical and my boyfriend loves it! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Nallely W.
Love the smell of this perfume if you ladys love to smell good at work or just any other ocagion then you should try thos perfume and the price for it is not bad at all. It keeps the smell all day long
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I got this in a trio set (with CanCan & Heiress) about 2yrs ago on clearance for $10. Fairy Dust is my least favorite....the gardenia,white floral,musk scent on me isn't bad its just not a scent I care for and my husband hates it lol

Only nice thing is that once it dries down after applying the scent its a light musky floral and the gardenia scent isn't as strong on me and it has good staying power.

Annesia R.
Redding, CA
Is this product awesome or what?
Kristen D.
Is this perfume worth the price? Is it long lasting?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Is it worth the purchase? I've never tried anything from her perfume line but I'm curious.
Carla S.
Ecuador
How did you got?, I have this Parfum and this product is fabulous, his fragrance is unique and if you need to use, only need to put one more time because the effect is for time long

Amazon