BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Siren Women's EDP Spray, 1 fl oz: Introduced by the design house of Paris Hilton Recommended for Normal wear see more...

Buy on Kmart
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I really love all of Paris Hilton perfumes especially this one. Its a very tasteful and pleasant scent and not overbearing or fruity. I bought this at kmart for a very decent price
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I am extremely in love with this perfume. At first I bought it before I love mermaids and it smelt ok. But after I started wearing it I actually Fell in love. Its musky but its also got this sweet note in there and i love that.
Erika C.
I got it as a gift, and i really love it. I'm not really into strong perfumes because after a while I get headaches, but this one is really soft and light on the smell i love it!
Cristina L.
I got this one just for the packaging, but I don't like the smell. I think it is too mature for my taste so I passed it along to my mom.
Armela F.
I have a drawer full of perfume and body spray and this perfume is the best one I've ever gotten you won't regret buying it
Mallory M.
Salem, IL
Very nice quality perfume for the price. Not too over powering but just enough to get the job done.