BY PARIS HILTON

Persuasive, Seductive &Amp; Masculine Top Notes:&Nbsp; Sky Air, Fig Leaf &Amp; Green Mango Middle Notes:&Nbsp; White Sage, Juniper &Amp; Basil Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Cucumber, Cedarwood &Amp; Amber Paris Hilton For Men Is Persuasive, Seductive And Masculine.&Nbsp; The Notes To This Fragrance Are A Base Of Cucumber, Cedarwood And Amber, Covered By A Layer Of White Sage, Juniper And Basil, Topped Off With A Blanket Of Green Mango, Fig Leaf, And Fresh Sky Air.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is Recommended For Daytime Wear. see more...

• I didn't realize Paris made men's perfume. What does this...4 Answers
  • Is this cologne for real?1 Answers
Lindsey H.
I really liked the female version of this so i was excited when she came out with this but it doesnt smell good at all. Maybe it just not my husbands or mine style but it really stinks to us so we wont be buying again
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
This is such an awesome smell for a guy. Really good for all season. A little sweet and musky and very fresh. Get compliments from both genders for wearing it.

Girls buy this for your man. You won't regret it.
Sean W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. Very sporty smell, in my opinion. Almost smells wet? Its definitely not my favorite in her collection. However, when I do wear it, I receive numerous compliments.
Orlando M.
Always wanted to try this cologne for awhile now, finally got my hands on this product and fell in love! Paris hilton knows what she is doing with the fragrances she has released the past few years. i would totally buy this product again! would recommend this product for all sorts of ages. my dad loves using this cologne so i recommend this to anyone basically!
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Paris Hilton for women is a very sweet almost cotton candy in fragrant and the one for men is similar but with a little bit of musk added to it. Not that bad but for younger age group mostly.
Kaden R.
Saint George, UT
I've been using Paris Hilton for men for YEARS. Everyone loves it. Especially me :) The first time I actually found out about it was because of the women's scent, which I fell in love with, and then my friend gave me the mens version! I've always had a bottle on hand ever since!
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Jajajajaja wow #tb (throwback) my boyfriend was in love wit this perfume he bought it so many time till this day he want to a buy one lol but in my opinion it does smell really really good n the smell stay on the whole nite so yeah it's a cheap and it smell ps good
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
It is a perfume that smells good but has little fixer. The smell lasts a short time. It is reasonably priced compared to quality. My husband used it one time but doesn't buy it any more.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Shockingly decent. I do love the original Paris Hilton scent for women so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that this is a solid scent as well. I wish the bottle was a bit manlier, but that's just me being superficial.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Love all of her perfumes got the pink one haven't tried this one yet but will be getting it soon her perfume smell great but not too expensive
Meghan M.
I didn't realize Paris made men's perfume. What does this smell like?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Is this cologne for real?