Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz

by Paris Hilton

Frozen Apple, Peach Nectar, Freesia, Mimosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Oakmoss

Excelente producto producto aroma esquísito ?
The smell is strong ?
Start your review of Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz!
Product Highlights
:) Paris Hilton Perfume smells great, stays on, lots of compliments and is affordable.in reviews
So, I first used this item when I was in the 7th grade & I got soooooo many compliments even from teachers!!in reviews
Plus the scent lasts a very long time compared to others that seem to go away after a while.in reviews
...when we go clubbing, i love this perfume ever since my dad gave it to me 5years ago for christmasin reviews
This is very strong it has a great smell to it but only spay a little bit because it is really strong. in reviews
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Candi W.
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Candi W.
Purchased at: Aerosoles
So since the Beauty Queen 24 pc eyeshadow pallet wasn’t on here, I just chose a Paris Hilton product. So let me start with beautiful range of colors. They are pigmented; but only stay on with a primer or I will use my setting spray with an eyeshadow brush and just apply over & that does the trick. I will say thou even with a primer it doesn’t last long so be quick with this look. I did swatch some mattes and glitters for you. You can find a lot of her products at Ross Dress For Less for a really good price!!
Destiny H.
Henrico, VA
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Destiny H.
Purchased at: ULTA
#ParisHilton’s famous signature #perfume came out when I was just starting middle school (as in, quite some time ago). I remember school shopping, and seeing some perfumes on display right by checkout (that’s how they get u lol). I was instantly attracted to the bottle. But it’s when I opened it up and took a whiff that I knew I would never part. its been over 10 years and this is still one of my #favoritefragrance of ALL TIME LITERALLY. I make sure I have a bottle in my collection at all times because she is perfect for every single occasion. It’s very sophisticated, featuring a high magnolia note with sweet pomegranate undertone yet maintains enough musk to be fitting for a classy woman. It’s not overpowering, it lasts ALL DAY , and I ALWAYS ALWAYS get compliments ✨ Paris Hilton has done an amazing job at crafting the perfect fine fragrance for the woman on a budget. I had the girlies jealous with this back then, and needless to say the girlies are still jealous of this best kept secret today! When they ask what I’m wearing I say “THAT GIRL” 😂😁👌🏾 because that’s what THEE Paris Hilton signature perfume is!
Siarah W.
Clinton, IA
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Siarah W.
If you like very, very strong perfumes this definitely has a wonderful, long lasting smell that's really noticeable fragrance. Also you're all good usually with a a few sprays so the bottle has been lasting me awhile due to this fact. The packaging is just beautiful with the elegant feminine theme it gives off. From the font to the pattern, I'm in love with the packaging.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,093 reviews
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Melissa B.
This perfume smells amazing I love it a lot it’s inexpensive at Walmart and It goes along way so don’t spray a lot just a little bit.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
I love Paris Hilton's spray! It is amazing! Has such a ni e smell and last a while. The bottle is so cute and the best part, it is very affordable.
Katie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually wore this for a long time back when I was younger. Ive bought a few bottles over the years. Its very affordable and lasts for a little while maybe not all day but close. I wish the cap stayed on a bit better it always falls off in my bag. You can get it at Wal-Mart.
Olivia M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I got this set for my daughter. She loves it. I had a friend in high-school who only wore Paris Hilton. Recently after buying for my daughter she ended up giving my the sample size in the package and I must admit it smells amazing! I would buy this again and again. It is wonderful!
Brianne C.
Myrtle Creek, OR
This is by far Paris Hiltons best scent yet. I like to wear it with Victoria Secret Moonlight Dream body mist, they go absolutely PERFECT together. It is a great scent by itself as well...cant go wrong purchasing this.
jessica S.
Phila, PA
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by jessica S.
One of my favorites. It has a sweet smell that stays with you all day it’s light though. It’s cheaper than most but great quality and it last a long time the bottle is long. This is one I will repurchase.Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz
Ahtziri P.
Dallas, TX
Best perfume ever! My sister and I have been purchasing this one for over five years now and I am planning to keep on purchasing it. It has such a fresh and sweet fragrance for any age range and the smell stays with you thru out the whole day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristofer P.
Kenner, LA
il y a un an
Candi W. il y a 9 mois
Smells so good. You’ll ❤️!!
Edteffani L.
Forest Park
il y a 2 ans
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz ? How does it smell is it strong o a soft scent
Sharah C. il y a 2 ans
It’s a soft smell really gentle and happy. I get some many compliments on this perfume with is awesome😃