Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz

by Paris Hilton

Frozen Apple, Peach Nectar, Freesia, Mimosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Oakmoss

What does this smell like ?
Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz ? How does it smell is it strong o a soft scent
Is this free how do I use this app
Start your review of Paris Hilton Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz!
Product Highlights
“:) Paris Hilton Perfume smells great, stays on, lots of compliments and is affordable.” in 7 reviews
“So, I first used this item when I was in the 7th grade & I got soooooo many compliments even from teachers!!” in 6 reviews
“Plus the scent lasts a very long time compared to others that seem to go away after a while.” in 6 reviews
“...when we go clubbing, i love this perfume ever since my dad gave it to me 5years ago for christmas” in 5 reviews
“This is very strong it has a great smell to it but only spay a little bit because it is really strong. ” in 5 reviews
I fell in love with this scent when my aunt gave me a bottle of it. It's a pretty big bottle, but pretty basic. I still buy it whenever I run out, Because I just love the scent so much. It's a very tame an somewhat sweet/sexy scent I like to think of it as my signature scent
Bakersfield
This scent is sweet yet also refreshing. It doesn't overwhelm you with a strong smell. I think it's afforable and long lasting. I might make this scent my initial scent after trying this. I like how simple the bottle is as well. I would recommend this to anyone honestly.
Chicago
My dad gave me a whole set of this perfume when I was pregnant and since then I cannot stand the smell of this, I tought it was gonna get better after my pregnancy but even though is been years , my daughter is 8 years old, and still makes me so nauseous:(
This one my 1st ever perfume I pitched for myself ‘ ! To this day I still like it ! I don’t find myself reaching for it as much , however it still bring back good memories! I love the scent of it , it’s long lasting & now cheaper than it was originally !
Pueblo, CO
What can I say I mean. I always have this perfume on hand. I love the scent and just can not get enough of it. I mean the packaging is so pretty and the scent you can smell you coming at least a block away. I always have this on hand.
Long Beach, CA
This perfume smells great you can wear it day or night last long I do recommend it I can’t describe the smell but it smells great it’s not that strong at all fruity type I would buy this again I haven’t came across any
Canandaigua (city)
This smells absolutely amazing totally crazy over the smell breathtaking BUT! my one con is that unfortunately it doesn’t last all day and wears off pretty quickly but it smells so amazing that I would still recommend
Portland , OR
Being using Paris Hilton perfume since college... so it’s been more than a minute. Love the feminine scent. It’s not overpowering so I can use it daily and not get tired of it. My husband uses the men’s version.
Lewiston, ID
This was one of the first perfumes I ever purchased. It can very easily get overpowering. It has a strong scent and it lingers. The bottle is nice and it does have a cap. I wouldn’t purchase this perfume again.
Dover
Nostalgia. This is definitely a "trashy" early 2000's perfume. It reeks of candy, it is cloyingly sweet, and I can't see myself ever legitimately repurchasing this other than to relive my middle school years. I can't say I'd recommend it unless someone were REALLY into Y2K fragrances.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...