BY PARIS HILTON

Just Me by Paris Hilton is for the young, sexy social girl. Introduced in 2005, this youthful fragrance includes raspberries, lily of the valley, iris, white rose, vanilla, sandalwood. see more...

Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
  • "It has a sweet scent that you can get addicted to and is resonably priced , the bottle is pretty and fits easy in your purse" in 5 reviews
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This has been my favorite perfume for almost a decade, if that tells you anything. Something of a "cult classic" I'd even go so far as to say. The smell is very light and almost delicious - definitely not overbearing. The best part about it is that only a few sprays are necessary for a smell that lasts nearly all day! Definitely a good value for the money.

This can be found at Walmart, Kmart, Ross, DD's Discounts, and many other stores if you haven't been able to find it. Dollar Tree also has an imitation that is pretty spot-on.
Luz Paola M.
It is a soft and cozy fragrance that lasts long on my skin, I love that it is not invasive and love to all my smell, has a good price, is of very good quality, I feel that it has a little bit of oil which remains longer scent with me, using daily truth will not last me anything, gaskets are very cute
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
One,if not my FAVORITE, perfumes ever!!!!! The smell, the sexiness, the freshness, The cleanliness, the girly, the most best smell ever!! This perfume literally leaves u taking in a deeper breath of it when someone walks by! Im addicted!! I wear this as my FALL perfume. I would wear it always however i LOVE perfumes so i have many. Its one of my 4 top perfumes therefore i wear it more often. Esp during the winter!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I received this as a gift a few years back and I fell in love with it. I would say that this is for a young women, maybe not perfume for a teenager. The scent is not a strong scent, but not a light one. It is the perfect perfume for when you want something sweet smelling, but is still want a  sexy scent. It is absolutely perfect!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Thoughts are pretty low on this Fragrance. At the store it smelt so freaking good and so I bought it with some Christmas Gift Cards and come to find out you have to spray a whole ton of it just to get a desired smell, not worth the $15 not even worth $7 in my book. I dont see it anymore maybe they discontinued it, I was so mad that it never lasted!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Recently it was on clearance at the mall and I had to grab it. It is my favorite perfume and I really am not a fan of perfumes. I usually prefer light fruity body sprays that only faintly hit the air. I have ended up sneezing all day behind my own perfume but that doesn't happen with this wonderful scent, even when I go crazy and spray my clothes.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I have I to say im not a fan of Paris Hilton but as soon as I smelled this perfume I fell in love. It has now become one of my top 5 favorites. It's not overbearing or too strong and you do not need more than two squirts. The price is extremely reasonable I would definitely give this a try. Plus the bottle is absolutely adorable
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
If you like a floral scent then this is perfect! It smells like springtime and a bouquet of flowers! This fragrance is great quality for the price, and it lasts about 6 hours. At first it smells strong but settles and is very pleasant!
Jessica R.
Paris Hilton always out dones herself with each and every perfume she releases. They all smell really good. My 2 favorites that I would recommend are Just Me & heiress
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
Purchased by mistake with no regrets, used as a romantic / signature scent, very longlasting and at times abit overpowering if in a confined situation, compliments from both genders will linger right after you, elegance and beauty radiates from every note to every inch of it's packaging, recommend this fragrance to 18-25 year olds 😻
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Have you tried this??
Beth C.
I am not a fan. Wayyy to sweet. If you're a person who gets headaches easily I would not suggest this. Smells good at first but annoyingly sweet smelling all day. I'm more of a clinique fan
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
DId anyone else notice it only lasts like a span of half an hour at most?

back