BY PARIS HILTON

Just Me by Paris Hilton is for the young, sexy social girl. Introduced in 2005, this youthful fragrance includes raspberries, lily of the valley, iris, white rose, vanilla, sandalwood. see more...

Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
  • "It has a sweet scent that you can get addicted to and is resonably priced , the bottle is pretty and fits easy in your purse" in 5 reviews
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite perfume for almost a decade, if that tells you anything. Something of a "cult classic" I'd even go so far as to say. The smell is very light and almost delicious - definitely not overbearing. The best part about it is that only a few sprays are necessary for a smell that lasts nearly all day! Definitely a good value for the money.

This can be found at Walmart, Kmart, Ross, DD's Discounts, and many other stores if you haven't been able to find it. Dollar Tree also has an imitation that is pretty spot-on.
Ashpocalypse N.
Kansas City, MO
I was pleasantly surprised with this perfume! It's super light and sweet...it's very summery, if that makes any sense, lol...I thought it would be strong and heavy--but, nope. It does have a floral scent as well, I suppose that's the "summery" aspect of it. Had no idea it included: raspberries, lily of the valley, iris, white rose, vanilla, sandalwood!! Now I love it MORE, LOL.
Andrea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting to like this perfume but I ended up really liking it! I get a ton of compliments every time I wear this perfume! It smells so wonderful and it's definitely one of my go to fragrances! I would recommend it because it the perfect scent for any occasion and it smells great!!!
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lived this perfume! It brings back memories from high school. I loved the sweet scent, I bought it from Walmart it was not that expensive compared to others around it and got it's size it later longer than expected, I do recommend this to others who like sweet scent perfume.
Destiny P.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I've been buying it repeatedly ever since I bought my first bottle. Now if I'm ever running low I go and buy another one. It just has a lovely smell idk how to explain the fragrance but I love it.
Jaymee G.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend! Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray is one of my favorite purfume scents. It's scent is long lasting and isn't too strong or too light. It's high quality easy to carry anywhere. Perfect for almost anywhere you go.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an old fragrance but still one of my favorites. It's great for everyday wear. It lasts all day and smells great. I have been using this for years. I would definitely purchase and use again and again.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is awesome I will forever by if I ever run out. I love the scent. Descent pricing as well around Christmas time and around valentines definitely get value for your money!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my perfume every day to go do things deligencias day or day, has a strong, durable and exotic aroma. I personally feel that its aroma is chic sport, as it is tough yet elegant time.
Janna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite product. Its a must have and I never run out. The smell lingers on what seems like days. The eau de parfum lasts way longer than the body mist.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Have you tried this??
Beth C.
I am not a fan. Wayyy to sweet. If you're a person who gets headaches easily I would not suggest this. Smells good at first but annoyingly sweet smelling all day. I'm more of a clinique fan
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
DId anyone else notice it only lasts like a span of half an hour at most?