Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Rachel d.Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY PARIS HILTON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Noel J.
I really liked this perfume! I bought a travel size version of it on a whim from Walmart because it was on sale. I loved it! I later purchased a full sized version of it. The fragrance is long lasting and blends in well with a few of my body washes. I would definitely continue to buy this!
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I love this perfume because it's smell really good and I have sensitive smell and skin and I tried other perfume in the past and I have really bad allergies but this one is one of my favorite because it's long lasting and I would definitely recommend to others and it's last me a bottle for a few months and I use it everyday
Leticia C.
I like the scent of this perfume I think if you use this a lot you can get annoyed of the fragrance. what i do is i use it then stop using it and change it up or else i get tired easily of the fragrance. But i do think this perfume smells good
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I bought this perfume for my daughter last year and she really liked it! I think it's too sweet and heavy, but she adores it and wears it all the time!
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
My mother gave it to me a while ago and I love its aroma is sweet and the smell takes almost all day maybe if you're going out to a big event !!
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
All I’m high school this is what I would be wearing. Love the smells great price and I got it from Ross store. I would buy the big bottle of it.
Nicole C.
I didn't like this perfume because it's really strong and I don't like strong scents so I suggest if you're like me, don't get this perfume. :(
Angel L.
Omg one of my favorite perfumes I've been using this for years but I love Paris Hilton everything she has another really good perfume as well
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Is long-lasting aroma, I love it, it is fresh and sweet at the same time. I use it with cream before putting it on and it lasts much longer
Yamilka V.
Fountain Inn, SC
One of my favorite fragances. My mom gave it to me during my college years, very soft smell yet it stays on during the day. Smells amazing.
Veronica J.
Do they still make the lotion from this perfume?
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?