Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY PARIS HILTON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume because it's smell really good and I have sensitive smell and skin and I tried other perfume in the past and I have really bad allergies but this one is one of my favorite because it's long lasting and I would definitely recommend to others and it's last me a bottle for a few months and I use it everyday
Angel L.
Angel L.
Omg one of my favorite perfumes I've been using this for years but I love Paris Hilton everything she has another really good perfume as well
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
My mother gave it to me a while ago and I love its aroma is sweet and the smell takes almost all day maybe if you're going out to a big event !!
Ana D.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Omg i got the for Christmas a few years ago, it smells really good, i wore it to school all the time and everybody loves it
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
By far the best perfume I've ever had! I love that the scent lasts me all day. it's not to strong either, it's perfect!
catherine f.
catherine f.
This perfume of the paris hilton is good very well this frangance and i wish have this product really i like it
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I bought this perfume for my daughter last year and she really liked it! I think it's too sweet and heavy, but she adores it and wears it all the time!
Noel J.
Noel J.
I really liked this perfume! I bought a travel size version of it on a whim from Walmart because it was on sale. I loved it! I later purchased a full sized version of it. The fragrance is long lasting and blends in well with a few of my body washes. I would definitely continue to buy this!
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Is long-lasting aroma, I love it, it is fresh and sweet at the same time. I use it with cream before putting it on and it lasts much longer
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
I've always thought this was her best fragrance. It has a great balance of sweetness, fruitiness, and femininity.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Do they still make the lotion from this perfume?
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?