BY PARIS HILTON

Frozen Apple, Peach Nectar, Freesia, Mimosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Oakmoss see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This perfume use to be my signature scent when I was in high school!" in 1 review
  • "Use to wear this perfume a lot my junior year of high school it's perfect for school or going on a date !" in 1 review
  • "I also own it in the body spray and it stays on just as long!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite scent from Paris!" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite smells!" in 1 review
Sara L.
This perfume came out while I was in jr high and i received it for a Christmas present. It was my first celebrity fragrance ever and I fell in love. I have tried many other celebrity fragrances and always seem to come back to this one. It is not to expensive and can be found at a lot of different stores, I personally have bought it from Walmart, Kohl, and even Walgreen. I always get complements while wearing it, it has a long lasting scent I use it probably twice a day if that. I also love that the packaging and product have pretty much stayed true since it first came out. I know that it is the one I am looking for because of the pink and black bottle. Also makes suggesting it as a gift so much easier for people to get the right scent.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I used to love this perfume when it recently came out! I was in love with it! I finish about 3 bottles. I stopped buying it, but I am contemplating to get myself another bottle! I remember it used to smell so good! I wore this perfume when my husband and I started dating!!
Nathalie S.
My favorite scent from Paris! This is a great fragrance, clean and slightly sweet. This stuff lasts! You can go out wearing this and it will still be on at the end of the night. Marshalls and Ross usually have it for very reasonable.
April H.
I used to borrow my friends bottle all the time when we would go out, you'd think it would have a very distinct smell that makes you think slutty or something but it really doesn't. it's fresh and clean and as long as you don't suffocate yourself with it then its a great perfume and affordable!
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes! This is the perfume that made me fall in love with the rest of Paris Hilton's line - and they are all absolutely fantastic. With this perfume, she created an amazingly fresh and fruity scent that isn't overpowering.
Madelen B.
I love this perfume and the best part of this fragance has a long lasting smell. This is my favorite from the Paris Hilton's line. It has a soft fruity smell and it's not overpowering. It get a lot of complements when I wear this perfume.
Christina C.
Olympia , WA
I like this a lot! Smells great and if you use the wash, lotion and spray, it lasts most of the day. You can shop for this at almost any retail drugstore or at places like TJ Maxx, Ross, Big Lots and other mass retailers.
Maryanne D.
Was pretty satisfied with this perfume when I purchased. It was good quality, great smell and fairly priced. The lotions and body wash versions were too much and nauseating, so I stick to just the perfume spray.
Autumn G.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I have been wearing it for quite some time. Very nice fresh, sweet scent and stays on awhile. I also own it in the body spray and it stays on just as long!
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
I love all of the paris hilton fragrances but this is by far my favorite long lasting fresh scent not too sweet or overpowering and doesn't have that alcohol scent some fragrances have