Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum

by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum, 4.2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

The secret for paris
Start your review of Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum!
San Angelo, TX
Smells wonderful and last a long time before fading it is a little pricey but it's a understandable price I love it
Salt Lake City, UT
The fragrance is a bit strong in the beginning but once it settles has a nice sweet musky software scent. Long lasting
Sunrise, FL
This perfume is so yummy! I'm glad I got this as a Christmas present one year, because I use this on a daily basis!
Norwich , CT
I'm such a big fan of Paris Hilton perfumes but this one was way too strong for me
It is really sweet and you have the essence all day. The bottle is very practical to use. Also I love the small presentation to have it on my bag for an emergency or for traveling. It has a good quality - price relation. Definitely I'll buy it again.
Monterrey
I love sweet fragrances, and thiiiss is one of It. This perfume was a birthday gift: I like the image, colors and versatility of the product. You need a gift for a teen? Buy it. Gift for mom? Buy it. Gift for you? Buy it! You won't regret it.
Nayarit
Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Yakari E.
I’ve recently bought this one, I only use it when i go out at night! It’s a very sweet strong fragrance. My bf loves it! ❤️ and I love Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum
SAN JUAN EVANGELISTA
es muy dulce su aroma pero me gusta, se me hace mas como para personas mas pequeñas como  niñas porque su aroma es sutil, el precio es bueno, la presentacion no me agrada mucho igual pero su aroma si me gusta aunque siento que en mi no va muy bien, se me va muy rapido el olor
I’m the kind of person that prefer sweet scents on a perfume, this one is exactly like that, is sweet but not over powdering but at the same time is nice for daily use.
Me fascinan los perfumes de Paris Hilton. De todos éste es mi preferido por su aroma dulce. Al principio es un poco intenso, pero luego su aroma se suaviza Tiene buena fijación. Lo único que me decepciona es que, supuestamente aquí en Puerto Rico no se consigue en el mercado. El que tengo actualmente fue un regalo que me hizo un familiar comprándolo por Internet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...