Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum uploaded by amanda P.Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kandi K.Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau de Parfum, 4.2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Rhonda A.
Soft floral with fruit.  Light and clean. I got this in a set of three trial size at Christmas and had the intention of choosing one and liked all 3 of them.  I don't use it as often as the other 2 but love it.  I also love the small bottles because they fit in my purse.
Stephanie N.
This is my signature scent. This smells like green apples and cherry. After it wears down it about 4 hours It smells like vanilla. This fragrance is stunning and I really recommend you try it out. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
I have only used and probably will only ever use my Paris Hilton Dazzle Perfume. It’s only $30 but I get tons of compliments for years to come. May not necessarily like her, but love the perfume.
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
If you are looking for a cheap perfurm, choose this one. It smells like flowers with a little bit sweet. It’s really good. Believe or not. Last a couple hours I’m your but longer if you spray in clothes
Roseddy P.
It was a birthday present and one of my favorites. It smell sweet and a little citrical . I think that its not really strong so you can use daily in the morning for high scholl or work.
Esto fue un regalo de cumpleaños y uno de mis favoritos. Huele dulce y un poco cítrico. Pienso que no es muy fuerte por lo tanto puedes usarlo diario para el colegio o el trabajo.
Melisa C.
I used this perfume daily!! i love it!! super sweet smell. last all day!! Not to strong.. I really suggest your purchase this perfume if you like sweet scents
Roseddy P.
It smeells really nice you can use it in the mornings. its like citric and floral.

Huele muy bien, puedes usarlo en las maňanas. es como cítrico y floral
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
The fragrance is a bit strong in the beginning but once it settles has a nice sweet musky software scent. Long lasting
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This perfume is so yummy! I'm glad I got this as a Christmas present one year, because I use this on a daily basis!
Heidee L.
Norwich, CT
I'm such a big fan of Paris Hilton perfumes but this one was way too strong for me
Kandi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I recently bought this product and I like the baby powdery smell. Does anyone know what scents are in this perfume?

Amazon