BY PARIS HILTON

Filled with fiery spicy notes. Soft moss, sweet vanilla and milk compose the base notes of this soothing fragrance. This product is made of high quality material. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Anaheim , CA
I love this perfume , I am someone who loves a candy type perfume and this perfume it lasts all day and night , the bottle and packaging is very cute and girly and the good thing about it is that the price value isn't expensive. I would recommend buying the small travel size to test it out
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
I received this as a gift a few years ago and while I was skeptical at first because it was paris Hilton... I LOVE this scent and getting it in a box set like this is AWESOME!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
It's not a smell that I like a lot, but it's not bad for an afternoon, I recommend it to people who like aromas rather sweet
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I have this tho I really do enjoy the scent, to me its not a perfume smell I would enjoy to wear everyday. I think its a perfect scent for a night out.