Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Maria A.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Diana T.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by maria p.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set
  • "Bought this perfume for myself a couple years ago at Macy's, even came with a cute white duffel looking bag at purchase.rea lly loved the scent and it would last, as I still have some left in my bottle I believe." in 2 reviews
  • "this smells really good actually, I'm not a huge fan of the body spray because it doesn't last very long " in 1 review
  • "It is mild enough that it pairs excellently with a couple body sprays I have, but also fragrant enough to wear by it's self." in 1 review
  • "I love this perfume smells so good not to strong that's how I like it." in 1 review
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this scent!!! I remember I bought the set when it first came out and I loved how it has more of a sweet scent compared to most that are more of a floral scent which I'm not too big of a fan of. I went to Sears the other day & they actually had the body mists for cheap. I had to buy one!!!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I boughtt he body spray version of this sent on clearance at Marshall's and I absolutely love it! While it doesn't last as long as a perfume would, the scent is amazing. It's almost floral mixed with vanilla smelling. It's incredibly feminine and light. My boyfriend even raves about the smell!
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These deodorants are good to last all day and protect you, and their smell is softI always buy it because it is very good, Its price very is cheap, And the box I love, el aromo Is long lasting, And remains impregnated in the body, I do not compare it with any other
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing this perfume since high school and I still love it! It smells so sweet and delicious, and it's affordable and long lasting. The bottle is cute, I would definitely recommend this scent to others.
Katie K.
Katie K.
I actually wore this today! I love it! It's one of my favorites! Comes in a nice size bottle too. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. I think it's a good price especially for the size of the bottle.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent smell and when my best friend smelled it in me she freaked out and I ended up getting her this set for her birthday. The smell is amazing and has great staying power.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
This perfume has a good scent and the bottle is cute. I would repurchase again. If you buy friom kohls you can use coupons and discounts
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Es una de los perfumes que mas me gustan aparte dura por horas el aroma asi q buenisimo ....... lo usaria de nuevo sin duda
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
2nd favorite perfume ever could wear it everyday! My aunt keeps buying the samples for me and it's my from her line!
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Es bueno pero no para adolescentes, es más para una mujer adulta. Tiene un olor fuerte pero rico
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
puebla
Me encanta este perfume. Saben si aún está a la venta en México? Porque lo he buscando donde siempre y dicen que lo descontinuaron.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
puedo conseguirlo en mercado libre el original
Jelibeth H.
Jelibeth H.
Maracaibo, zulia
Me encanta el olor que tiene este perfume, es agradable y dulce ademas que de imponente, todo depende de nuestro ph pero a mi particularmente me dura todo el dia