Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by maria p.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Diana T.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Maria A.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set
  • "Bought this perfume for myself a couple years ago at Macy's, even came with a cute white duffel looking bag at purchase.rea lly loved the scent and it would last, as I still have some left in my bottle I believe." in 2 reviews
  • "this smells really good actually, I'm not a huge fan of the body spray because it doesn't last very long " in 1 review
  • "It is mild enough that it pairs excellently with a couple body sprays I have, but also fragrant enough to wear by it's self." in 1 review
  • "I love this perfume smells so good not to strong that's how I like it." in 1 review
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing this perfume since high school and I still love it! It smells so sweet and delicious, and it's affordable and long lasting. The bottle is cute, I would definitely recommend this scent to others.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These deodorants are good to last all day and protect you, and their smell is softI always buy it because it is very good, Its price very is cheap, And the box I love, el aromo Is long lasting, And remains impregnated in the body, I do not compare it with any other
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my only perfume I use. It smells like candy and sweetness. Not to floral or overbearing of a scent. Worth it just for the perfume itself or even the gift sets. If you love sweet scents this is perfect for you.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this scent!!! I remember I bought the set when it first came out and I loved how it has more of a sweet scent compared to most that are more of a floral scent which I'm not too big of a fan of. I went to Sears the other day & they actually had the body mists for cheap. I had to buy one!!!
Katie K.
I actually wore this today! I love it! It's one of my favorites! Comes in a nice size bottle too. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. I think it's a good price especially for the size of the bottle.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
This perfume has a good scent and the bottle is cute. I would repurchase again. If you buy friom kohls you can use coupons and discounts
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Es bueno pero no para adolescentes, es más para una mujer adulta. Tiene un olor fuerte pero rico
stephanie w.
Lafayette, IN
I am hooked on this perfume. I got it for the first time a few years ago and love it. After it ran out i decide to try something different but ended up going back to this one. It isn't to strong but the smell lasts a long time.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
Love this purfumeme not too strong love the sent definitely recommend this !
edlyn B.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this perfume for myself a couple years ago at Macy's, even came with a cute white duffel looking bag at purchase.rea lly loved the scent and it would last, as I still have some left in my bottle I believe. I've also tried her other perfumes as I have them as well.
Alejandra G.
puebla
Me encanta este perfume. Saben si aún está a la venta en México? Porque lo he buscando donde siempre y dicen que lo descontinuaron.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
puedo conseguirlo en mercado libre el original
Jelibeth H.
Maracaibo, zulia
Me encanta el olor que tiene este perfume, es agradable y dulce ademas que de imponente, todo depende de nuestro ph pero a mi particularmente me dura todo el dia