Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Maria A.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by Diana T.Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set uploaded by maria p.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Paris Hilton Can Can Gift Set
  • "Bought this perfume for myself a couple years ago at Macy's, even came with a cute white duffel looking bag at purchase.rea lly loved the scent and it would last, as I still have some left in my bottle I believe." in 2 reviews
  • "this smells really good actually, I'm not a huge fan of the body spray because it doesn't last very long " in 1 review
  • "I love this perfume smells so good not to strong that's how I like it." in 1 review
  • "It is mild enough that it pairs excellently with a couple body sprays I have, but also fragrant enough to wear by it's self." in 1 review
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
These deodorants are good to last all day and protect you, and their smell is softI always buy it because it is very good, Its price very is cheap, And the box I love, el aromo Is long lasting, And remains impregnated in the body, I do not compare it with any other
Liz R.
I boughtt he body spray version of this sent on clearance at Marshall's and I absolutely love it! While it doesn't last as long as a perfume would, the scent is amazing. It's almost floral mixed with vanilla smelling. It's incredibly feminine and light. My boyfriend even raves about the smell!
Mercedes N.
Peru, IN
This is actually my favorite perfume. I have been using it since it came out around seven years ago. It is mild enough that it pairs excellently with a couple body sprays I have, but also fragrant enough to wear by it's self. I always have two bottles.
Rosbelis M.
Hightstown, NJ
Es un perfume muuuy dulce. Perfecto para el día a día. Tonos florales. Y seguro llamarás la atención con su olor al llegar a alguna parte. Es muy recommendable para las perssonas que les gustan estos olores dulces y fuertes.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my only perfume I use. It smells like candy and sweetness. Not to floral or overbearing of a scent. Worth it just for the perfume itself or even the gift sets. If you love sweet scents this is perfect for you.
Leandra T.
I've been wearing this perfume since high school and I still love it! It smells so sweet and delicious, and it's affordable and long lasting. The bottle is cute, I would definitely recommend this scent to others.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this scent!!! I remember I bought the set when it first came out and I loved how it has more of a sweet scent compared to most that are more of a floral scent which I'm not too big of a fan of. I went to Sears the other day & they actually had the body mists for cheap. I had to buy one!!!
Edlyn B.
Fontana, CA
Bought this perfume for myself a couple years ago at Macy's, even came with a cute white duffel looking bag at purchase.rea lly loved the scent and it would last, as I still have some left in my bottle I believe. I've also tried her other perfumes as I have them as well.
Kallista M.
This is an excellent smell and when my best friend smelled it in me she freaked out and I ended up getting her this set for her birthday. The smell is amazing and has great staying power.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
This is my favorite fragrance when it comes to perfume, I love that sexy yet sweet scent Once this has. I love your scent lingers for a long time, and even when you go to wash your clothes smell is still present. definitely my favorite fragrance
Alejandra G.
puebla
Me encanta este perfume. Saben si aún está a la venta en México? Porque lo he buscando donde siempre y dicen que lo descontinuaron.
Jelibeth H.
Maracaibo, zulia
Me encanta el olor que tiene este perfume, es agradable y dulce ademas que de imponente, todo depende de nuestro ph pero a mi particularmente me dura todo el dia
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
puedo conseguirlo en mercado libre el original