BY PARIS HILTON

Can Can is a fragrance for women that was launched by Paris Hilton in 2007 . This perfume is oriental and floral with some fruity notes mixed in. Its top notes consist of clementine, blossom, black currant, and nectarine. The middle notes combine wild orchid and orange blossom. The base notes bring in soft musk, amber, and precious woods. This fragrance has moderate sillage and moderate longevity.

• "This one of my all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it! " in 1 review
Stephanie N.
I got the once ounce bottle at my local walmart and it was pretty cheap. This smells like peach syrup and spice. I kinda like it but I won’t repurchase when i run out, nothing special.
Araceli A.
Hillsboro, OR
Yesssssss... this one is super popular everywhere I go the scent is long lasting && it smells like a baby but with a sweet touch to it! I'm almost done with my first bottle i will definitely be restocking this one
Racheal W.
I love all of the perfumes by Paris Hilton! This one included!! This one smells a lot like cotton candy! I really like the price too, it's a great value for the good, long lasting smelling perfume!! Highly recommended :)
Samantha M.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this perfume! It has a very fun and flirty scent to it. I like to wear it to brighten my mood, and when I’m going out. You can find it in a variety of sizes to fit your budget and at different retailers.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I am completely obsessed with this perfume. I get so many compliments when i wear it! The bottle lasted me a long time. The smell lingers on you all day. To be honest I don't like Paris but this perfume is bomb!
Luz  B.
There is pros and cons to this perfume. One it smells outstanding like a fruity smell, and I like that. It does last long, you'll have the smell on you all day but what I don't like is how fast it goes.
Julianne P.
I love this perfume it smells awesome. However it didn't really mix well with my body's smell. It smelt awesome but once I put it on it be wore away within an hour. Love the smell but it isn't long lasting.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I've bought this perfume and the lotion several times and I still love it. It reminds me of 6th grade when every girl would wear this but it is such a nice smelling perfume that I've used it ever since!
Paula Andrea D.
Shorewood, WI
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is unique and it's awesome. I love Paris Hilton's fragrances but I feel this one is the best one and also is affordable, such is very important.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift back in 7th grade so about 9 to 10 years ago and I've been using it every sense. It smells amazing! Its long lasting and a little bit goes a long way!
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where is the cheapest place to find this?
Brianna J.
Su olor es dulce? Quisiera comprarlo
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Rosalinda A.
Dallas, TX
Is this product good and would you recommend it? Does the scent last long and does it smell good?
Fanniie R.
Puerto Rico
Como es el olor de este productp? No es muy fuertr?

Amazon