Paris Hilton Can Can Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by rose e.Paris Hilton Can Can Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PARIS HILTON

Cassis, clementine flower, wild orchid, nectarine, musk, orange blossom, woods, and amber. see more...

Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be my favorite perfume from Paris Hilton bought can can years ago and the sweet nice smell is still my favorite till this day the price is very affordable and beautiful bottle.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can Can is my Favorite perfume ! Such a great flirty girlie scent, my husband picked it out for me And now it is all i wear
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this smell of this perfume! It can be very hard to find but if you do it is worth it. My husband bought me a bottle a few years ago for Christmas and I have loved it every since.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Not that great of a perfume! I don't really like any if her perfumes! They are to strong. I prefer a more lighter smell
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like floral scents so this fits me perfectly, its quite affordable and is my favorite fragrance.
it smells like cotton candy to me. I've never been able to tell how long a scent lasts on me but when i wear this i get compliments the whole time I'm out wearing it.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!! I got this in a trio set of perfumes 2yrs ago and this is one of my favorites!!

This kinda reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy with a twist. Staying power on me is really good too! I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

Fruity candy with hints of musk!!! The light musk, nectarine and black currant notes stand out the most on me!!

I have this both in the perfume and body mist and for both the longevity is long lasting and sillage is moderate then softens up. This one is always a repeat purchase for me.
rose e.
Love this scent! It has a sweet scent to it, to me it's close to a cotton candy-ish but so much better. My boyfriend loves this also! I wear it when we go out and I almost always get asked what I'm wearing.
Ana Sofía V.
I quite like the fragrance is durable and my husband loves me place it. However, in the first place when the odor is quite concentrated and it caused me sneezing
Lisbeth Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este perfume se gana un 10 de 10 , no es tan costoso y su olor es unico, al igual que su presentacion es muy linda y femenina
Soraya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This perfume smells very rich, is the one I use most every day because I really like its smell. I recommend it makes you smell very feminine and lasts a lot