BY PARIS HILTON

Inspired by the playful, sensual mood of the Moulin Rouge, Paris introduces Can Can Paris Hilton. This flirtatious and tantalizing scent is remarkably feminine, a sophisticated, sensual fragrance with a provocative edge. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This one of my all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it! " in 1 review
BreannaAshley A.
Villas , NJ
Review for: Other more...
My all time fave perfume! It’s my go to and the only thing I will wear I have the huge set but I carry the small one In my purse and I just got it for Christmas and I already have used so much of it because it just smells so good it smells like cotton candy! And it lasts all day long the best perfume I have ever had!
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
Review for: Paris Hilton CAN CAN Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz more...
This smells wonderful. It literally lasts all freaking day too. It doesn't smell too much different from the other in the gift collection though so you can substitute it with those if you want. But I wear it all the time and always get compliments because of it.
Samantha M.
Review for: Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum Spray more...
I love this perfume! It has a very fun and flirty scent to it. I like to wear it to brighten my mood, and when I’m going out. You can find it in a variety of sizes to fit your budget and at different retailers.
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum Spray more...
I loveeeee this scent. I’m just starting my fragrance collection and this is by far my favorite. This smell lingers throughout the day and it just make me feel so good. It last all day! Is defiantly a feel good smell. I have gotten so may compliments on this scent. I have the sample Paris Hilton set this it my favorite out of the four and I will be defiantly purchasing the full size set.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I love this peefume, it is one of my favorites I can NEVER miss in my closet, is that its sweet smell is incredible, and to me in the special I like it quite apart, I kept the perfume in my body for quite a while! I LOVE! I recommend it to all people who like soft and sweet perfumes!
Rebeca R.
When looking for just the right fragrance it can be hard to find the right one to go with our own chemistry. I hate fragrances that are overly flowery they remind me of something my grandma would wear. Though, I want a scent that is feminine and something that lasts all day long. Can Can for women by Paris Hilton is exactly what I like, it is not flowery or overly sweet smelling like most fragrances. A couple sprays in the morning and the scent stays with me all day. It is by no means an overpowering scent unless you apply to much as with any scent. I get more compliments when I am wearing this scent than anything else I have worn.

The scent of Can Can is a soft and sensual scent that just smells amazingly. The actual scent is hard to explain by some say it has a cotton candy scent where others say an exotic scent. I believe it is one of those scents that works with the body chemistry and makes it unique to the wearer. The bottle has a pink feather design and clear pink cap gives it feminine and sophisticated appearance. This flirty fragrance comes packaged in an eye catching box too. This would make a great gift for any women or teenager. I am completely happy with this scent and would recommend it to everyone!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Oldy but Goodie, I have purchased this perfume a few times over the years . This is a very sweet smelling fragrance, which I enjoy. Most of the Paris Hilton perfumes smell awesome and wear well.
mariangel a.
lo he comprado unas 3 veces y es un perfume que me encanta. me recuerda a las flores mezclado con un olor a frutas tropicales, su aroma dura absolutamente todo el día, es dulce y muy suave. a mi mama tambien le gusta mucho. este es un perfume que recomiendo totalmente
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
I love the scent of this perfume. This perfume was actually given to me as a gift. I had bought a one ounce sample of the perfume and I really liked it so I had to buy it again. No it doesn't compare to alternatives. Yes I would recommend this to other people.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where is the cheapest place to find this?
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo , Egypt
Where can i find it ?
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Is this product good and would you recommend it? Does the scent last long and does it smell good?
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Esta fragancia es dulce?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
I don't like girly scent, i love la vie en Rose and Jean Paul Gauthier, will i love this fragrance?