BY PARIS HILTON

Inspired by the playful, sensual mood of the Moulin Rouge, Paris introduces Can Can Paris Hilton. This flirtatious and tantalizing scent is remarkably feminine, a sophisticated, sensual fragrance with a provocative edge. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it! " in 1 review
  • "This one of my all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this peefume, it is one of my favorites I can NEVER miss in my closet, is that its sweet smell is incredible, and to me in the special I like it quite apart, I kept the perfume in my body for quite a while! I LOVE! I recommend it to all people who like soft and sweet perfumes!
Rebeca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When looking for just the right fragrance it can be hard to find the right one to go with our own chemistry. I hate fragrances that are overly flowery they remind me of something my grandma would wear. Though, I want a scent that is feminine and something that lasts all day long. Can Can for women by Paris Hilton is exactly what I like, it is not flowery or overly sweet smelling like most fragrances. A couple sprays in the morning and the scent stays with me all day. It is by no means an overpowering scent unless you apply to much as with any scent. I get more compliments when I am wearing this scent than anything else I have worn.

The scent of Can Can is a soft and sensual scent that just smells amazingly. The actual scent is hard to explain by some say it has a cotton candy scent where others say an exotic scent. I believe it is one of those scents that works with the body chemistry and makes it unique to the wearer. The bottle has a pink feather design and clear pink cap gives it feminine and sophisticated appearance. This flirty fragrance comes packaged in an eye catching box too. This would make a great gift for any women or teenager. I am completely happy with this scent and would recommend it to everyone!
Ruba A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother absolutely loves this products. It's got a Sheri packaging and looks so pretty and modern. Also smells amazing. The price isn't too bad either. It's literally a win win! I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as my signature scent for many years in the past. It smells sweet and yummy and I always got a lot of compliments when wearing it. I would say it’s a very young scent, but I still enjoy wearing it.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oldy but Goodie, I have purchased this perfume a few times over the years . This is a very sweet smelling fragrance, which I enjoy. Most of the Paris Hilton perfumes smell awesome and wear well.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift back in 7th grade so about 9 to 10 years ago and I've been using it every sense. It smells amazing! Its long lasting and a little bit goes a long way!
mariangel a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo he comprado unas 3 veces y es un perfume que me encanta. me recuerda a las flores mezclado con un olor a frutas tropicales, su aroma dura absolutamente todo el día, es dulce y muy suave. a mi mama tambien le gusta mucho. este es un perfume que recomiendo totalmente
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this perfume. This perfume was actually given to me as a gift. I had bought a one ounce sample of the perfume and I really liked it so I had to buy it again. No it doesn't compare to alternatives. Yes I would recommend this to other people.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like Paris Hiltons perfumes this is not the one. This one is a different stronger sandlewood musk scent. I love her line because they are always sweet and fruity. But this one was a dud she has other good ones.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where is the cheapest place to find this?
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo , Egypt
Where can i find it ?
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good and would you recommend it? Does the scent last long and does it smell good?
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Esta fragancia es dulce?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like girly scent, i love la vie en Rose and Jean Paul Gauthier, will i love this fragrance?