BY PARIS HILTON

Inspired by the playful, sensual mood of the Moulin Rouge, Paris introduces Can Can Paris Hilton. This flirtatious and tantalizing scent is remarkably feminine, a sophisticated, sensual fragrance with a provocative edge. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it! " in 1 review
  • "This one of my all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Este perfume es uno de mis favoritos ya lo he adquirido unas 3 o 4 veces. Es una fragancia de la familia olfativa Floral Frutal. Es un perfume suave, dulce, pero a la ves huele a fruta y a flores. Tiene una larga durabilidad, te puede durar hasta el día siguiente que te hayas aplicado esta fragancia. En mi experiencia es el único perfume que he probado que dura el olor tanto tiempo y eso que no es un perfume muy costoso. Se los recomiendo al millón.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kinda reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy with a twist. Staying power on me is really good too! I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

Fruity candy with hints of musk!!! The light musk, nectarine and black currant notes stand out the most on me!!

I have this both in the perfume and body mist and for both the longevity is long lasting and sillage is moderate then softens up. This one is always a repeat purchase for me.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friends & family claim this to be my "signature scent." As I've been wearing it for so long!! I always buy two at a time so I make sure I never run out. I keep the body spray in my purse when I think the smell is going away, but even at the end of the day, people still compliment the scent. It lasts all day!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this perfume go with me for several years because it is a very addicted fragrance for me as it is delicate, fruity and perfect for everyday durability is moderate I would say that goes for winter its wake is also moderate is affordable and easy to acquire its packaging is very feminine and beautiful
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I stock up on the sets and the perfume by itself! My boyfriend tells me that it's his favorite on me and that he associates me with that perfume. It lasts so long, and it smells amazing! If you're thinking about getting this, I would seriously get it!
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite perfume when I was in high school. I used to buy it at Navarro in Miami. I love the smell of it. Men love to compliment this smell. I think people love the vanilla scent that it has. It's long lasting and is a very good choice for everyday wear.
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo he comprado unas 3 veces y es un perfume que me encanta. me recuerda a las flores mezclado con un olor a frutas tropicales, su aroma dura absolutamente todo el día, es dulce y muy suave. a mi mama tambien le gusta mucho. este es un perfume que recomiendo totalmente
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
One of my favorite perfumes of all time. It smells so amazing. I especially love when Christmas rolls around and they have gift sets for a discounted price. I love it .
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Son muchas mis fragancias favoritas y sin duda la can can es una de ellas, un olor tan irresistible a la hora de llevarlo contigo... muuaak
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
Beauty Junkie Expert
a very casual perfume, pleasant aroma, is sweet and lasts for many hours, use it until the last droplet end and if you think I would buy.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where is the cheapest place to find this?
rosalinda a.
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good and would you recommend it? Does the scent last long and does it smell good?
elizabeth v.
Cairo , Egypt
Where can i find it ?
Carol M.
Carol M.
Essa fragrância é doce? Como faço pra ganhar ele?