Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum

by Paris Hilton

Can Can is a fragrance for women that was launched by Paris Hilton in 2007 . This perfume is oriental and floral with some fruity notes mixed in. Its top notes consist of clementine, blossom, black currant, and nectarine. The middle notes combine wild orchid and orange blossom. The base notes bring in soft musk, amber, and precious woods. This fragrance has moderate sillage and moderate longevity.

Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum Lo uso desde los 13 años y me encanta es un perfume dulce pero.suave su aroma enloquece me encanta esta una fragancia unica y muy duradero yo muero por ese perfume 100% encantada muy recomendable ya que no se llega a mezclar con el sudor y me encantaria volver a tenerlo :(
Que precio tiene actualmente?😁
Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum ? Holaaa comunidad. Que tal es este perfume? Siempre he tenido la sensación que huele riquísimo
Start your review of Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
This one of my all time favorite perfume.in reviews
I always get compliments when I wear it! in reviews
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum uploaded by Yeraldine S.
One of my favorites, every time I go out, everybody can smell it and asks me about what perfume it is. I feel so great when I wear it. Therefore, I consider that I will never stop buying it since its smell is very delicious.
Andrea C.
Bellflower, CA
I love the scent but it doesn't last too long it wears off pretty easily but cant complain about the scent i enjoy it
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume, I think it is so girly and so fun and it is so nostalgic for me, but I just wish that it did last a bit longer. Paris really did have a good sense of smell back in the early 2000s. I think that this perfume is the perfume that you spray when you want to have fun or when you don't really want to waste your other really expensive perfumes LOL. It still is such a fun and beautiful perfume, especially for the time that it was released when everything was nauseatingly sweet and overpowering, this is a quieter and simpler statement. Which isn't necessarily bad. I'm not a fan of the bottle however, nor the longevity like I mentioned. But I always noticed myself coming back to this because it is just so easy to wear, everybody loves the sweet kind of candy intoxicating smell, and nobody is too offended because it isn't so overwhelming. It is just the right amount of boring if you know what I mean. I will always have a deep love for this perfume and a deep admiration because it led me to my perfume collection today.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: CVS
Can Can is a pretty, powdery cotton candy scent. It's not super loud and overwhelming. It's got a soft silliage and it's noticeable close up. It's a great affordable scent for girls who love sweet perfumes.
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I absolutely love this perfume I get compliments wearing it all the time .The price value isn't too expensive and I would definitely buy it again it is my go to scent. If you're in to sweeter smelling perfumes Then I would definitely recommend checking this perfume out. :)
Perla V.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to looove this perfume!!! It’s sweet super teenage vibes hahahaha it last a lot! And has an affordable price! I really like it!
Knenah B.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum uploaded by Knenah B.
I loved this scent, but now it has turned yellow and it has lost it's cotton candy sweet scent. This bottle has lasted YEARS along side the Dazzle scent. As you can see in my photo there is still quite a bit of product left. I would repurchase in a smaller bottle next time.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I don't like floral scents so this fits me perfectly, its quite affordable and is my favorite fragrance. it smells like cotton candy to me. I've never been able to tell how long a scent lasts on me but when i wear this i get compliments the whole time I'm out wearing it.
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
I love this so much I even got my sister wearing it there's not much my sister and I can agree on but this we definitely do. I love when they have the big gift sets then you get the lotion for the solid also. I also find I have no problem layering this on top of different lotions.
Cheri A.
Jeannette, PA
Such a great fragrance and super affordable! It's sweet in a sophisticated way. The scent lingers for a very long time, even overnight. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Definitely try it if you love Prada Candy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alejandra V.
culiacan sinaloa
il y a un an
Mai C.
il y a un an
Maria V. il y a un an
Sí huele súper rico, es súper usable ¡está bien suavecito y dulce!