BY PARIS HILTON

Can Can is a fragrance for women that was launched by Paris Hilton in 2007 . This perfume is oriental and floral with some fruity notes mixed in. Its top notes consist of clementine, blossom, black currant, and nectarine. The middle notes combine wild orchid and orange blossom. The base notes bring in soft musk, amber, and precious woods. This fragrance has moderate sillage and moderate longevity.

• "This one of my all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it! " in 1 review
Breanna W.
Villas , NJ
My all time fave perfume! It’s my go to and the only thing I will wear I have the huge set but I carry the small one In my purse and I just got it for Christmas and I already have used so much of it because it just smells so good it smells like cotton candy! And it lasts all day long the best perfume I have ever had!
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
I loveeeee this scent. I’m just starting my fragrance collection and this is by far my favorite. This smell lingers throughout the day and it just make me feel so good. It last all day! Is defiantly a feel good smell. I have gotten so may compliments on this scent. I have the sample Paris Hilton set this it my favorite out of the four and I will be defiantly purchasing the full size set.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
I love this peefume, it is one of my favorites I can NEVER miss in my closet, is that its sweet smell is incredible, and to me in the special I like it quite apart, I kept the perfume in my body for quite a while! I LOVE! I recommend it to all people who like soft and sweet perfumes!
tami t.
Santee, CA
I absolutely love this perfume. I get compliments all the time that i smell like candy. It has a sweet smell to it and it lasts while not being overpowering. The bottle is nice but not over the top. Looking for a new perfume definitely give this one a try!
Rebeca R.
When looking for just the right fragrance it can be hard to find the right one to go with our own chemistry. I hate fragrances that are overly flowery they remind me of something my grandma would wear. Though, I want a scent that is feminine and something that lasts all day long. Can Can for women by Paris Hilton is exactly what I like, it is not flowery or overly sweet smelling like most fragrances. A couple sprays in the morning and the scent stays with me all day. It is by no means an overpowering scent unless you apply to much as with any scent. I get more compliments when I am wearing this scent than anything else I have worn.

The scent of Can Can is a soft and sensual scent that just smells amazingly. The actual scent is hard to explain by some say it has a cotton candy scent where others say an exotic scent. I believe it is one of those scents that works with the body chemistry and makes it unique to the wearer. The bottle has a pink feather design and clear pink cap gives it feminine and sophisticated appearance. This flirty fragrance comes packaged in an eye catching box too. This would make a great gift for any women or teenager. I am completely happy with this scent and would recommend it to everyone!
Courtney M.
Brownwood
It’s not super good . To smell isn’t super intense and I like that because the smell doesn’t go away like 30 minutes later it lasted most all day for me. The only thing I can say is it’s a little expensive but it smells great.
Vanessa R.
Lynnwood
I tried the dollar tree version of this perfume and it smelled really good.. went to Ross and found this 1oz perfume for 11.99$ so i tried. It... omg it smells AMAZING. Not overpowering.. will buy the bigger bottle next time
Evelyn M.
Daly City, CA
I used this perfume for so long that everytime I smell from someone else brings me a lot of memories ❤️ it last for a long time , and the best thing is : you can find it at Ross , Marshalls , TJ max for a good price
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
This has been always my favorite perfume, that’s the only one I use. I love it’s amazing fragrance, it’s like strawberries. I definitely wouldn’t use any other perfume than this! I just love it!
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Oldy but Goodie, I have purchased this perfume a few times over the years . This is a very sweet smelling fragrance, which I enjoy. Most of the Paris Hilton perfumes smell awesome and wear well.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where is the cheapest place to find this?
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Fanniie R.
Puerto Rico
Como es el olor de este productp? No es muy fuertr?
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo, Egypt
Where can i find it ?
Rosalinda A.
Dallas, TX
Is this product good and would you recommend it? Does the scent last long and does it smell good?

back