Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Irais P.Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Migreg H.

BY PARIS

Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women - New - Paris Hilton see more...

Irais P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este perfume es interminable ppt mas que lo,uso no se acaba y se impregna demasiado. Me encanta
Migreg H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo este perfume. Su aroma dulce me fascina! Es muy duradero, lo puedo aplicar en la mañana y todavía en la noche se siente la fragancia. Por lo tanto me parece que es muy rendidor y es bastante accesible su precio. Vale la pena tenerlo para el uso diario.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women my favorite perfume ! I go through so many perfume bottles. Girly scent
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume and has been for years! It smells so good! It's a clean scent but also classy. This is my go to perfume for everyday use. I always get asked what scent I'm wearing when I wear this. I would definitely recommend and I will keep buying this product!
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally feel like 1 billion bucks wearing it… ;) I get so many compliments on the scent; it is so fresh. It is a great price for the amount and you only need a couple sprays to cover you.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much! I got it as a gift and have been trying not to use it so much because I haven't been able to find it again. It's so light and fruity, not too strong!
jaheidi r.
Watsonville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my all time favorite, I always use it when I go out. It's affordable and you will love the smell. I only spray a little on myself because it will last me all day.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly this is a great smelling perfume.

It was super affordable and I wore it every single day until it was gone.

I had a creepy co-worker that wouldn't leave me alone while wearing it though. Ugh!

Definitely one to try out.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and it's very light. This is a great perfume for someone who can't handle scents like me. The perfume last all day on there's no need to reapply throughout the day.
Shana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume EVER. It's so underrated and I don't know why. It smells so good. I continue to buy this product again and again! The scent is intoxicating! Definitely recommend for people to try it out! You'll love it!