Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Irais P.Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Migreg H.

BY PARIS

Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women - New - Paris Hilton see more...

Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly this is a great smelling perfume.

It was super affordable and I wore it every single day until it was gone.

I had a creepy co-worker that wouldn't leave me alone while wearing it though. Ugh!

Definitely one to try out.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally feel like 1 billion bucks wearing it… ;) I get so many compliments on the scent; it is so fresh. It is a great price for the amount and you only need a couple sprays to cover you.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume and has been for years! It smells so good! It's a clean scent but also classy. This is my go to perfume for everyday use. I always get asked what scent I'm wearing when I wear this. I would definitely recommend and I will keep buying this product!
Irais P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este perfume es interminable ppt mas que lo,uso no se acaba y se impregna demasiado. Me encanta
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once upon a time this was my favorite.. now it's too much! Definitely a teen perfume but it was so over worn back in the mid 2010s that now I can barely stand it. Very inexpensive tho, lingering smell.. that unfortunately needs to be retired.
Brianna M.
Saute Nacoche, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I've been buying it for years. You can find it at Wal-Mart which is where i get mine. It smells amazing. I'm not a fan of Paris Hiltom herself but i do like her perfume. Its not too strong or too weak. Lasts a long time. Love it
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had! I'm completely obsessed! I highly recommend!
Diana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi guys, so I purchased this product for a Christmas gift, I got it for a really good price and I was so happy how good it smelled, I feel like all perfumes smell the same to be honest the difference is that some have strong smell than others
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute most amazing smelling perfume ever! My total favorite ! I bought it at the mall kiosk. Great price great bottle long lasting smell and catches people's attention! Will definitely buy this over and over again!
María José S.
En lo personal me encantan las fragancias que poseen los perfumes de Paris Hilton. Sobretodo la CAN CAN. Yo tenía una adicción con ese perfume. Dulce.