Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Irais P.Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Migreg H.

BY PARIS

Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women - New - Paris Hilton see more...

Tania R.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and it's very light. This is a great perfume for someone who can't handle scents like me. The perfume last all day on there's no need to reapply throughout the day.
María José S.
En lo personal me encantan las fragancias que poseen los perfumes de Paris Hilton. Sobretodo la CAN CAN. Yo tenía una adicción con ese perfume. Dulce.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another perfume by Paris Hilton that I've almost used all of. It smells so good and I'm scared of running out of it!
Brit B.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
e This smell it is. It too hevey smell I love the bottle it's a pretty design I would tell people to get this product love it
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women my favorite perfume ! I go through so many perfume bottles. Girly scent
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had! I'm completely obsessed! I highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
I love this perfume! I wore this a few years back and would always receive compliments when I had it on.
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Had to this perfume for many years now & it's still my fav. I recommend this perfume for teens bc it has a sweet smell
Amanda H.
Loveland, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is light and smells so good. I will be buying this again very soon.
Kelsey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although I may not agree with everything Paris Hilton says or does, the girl can make a perfume. This, the original, is my favorite. But over the last few years she has continued to put out amazing perfumes. Next time you're in a department store, don't be turned off by the name, trust me. It smells amazing!