Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by migreg h.Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women uploaded by Irais P.

BY PARIS

Paris Hilton By Paris Hilton For Women - New - Paris Hilton see more...

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite perfume and has been for years! It smells so good! It's a clean scent but also classy. This is my go to perfume for everyday use. I always get asked what scent I'm wearing when I wear this. I would definitely recommend and I will keep buying this product!
Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I've been buying it for years. You can find it at Wal-Mart which is where i get mine. It smells amazing. I'm not a fan of Paris Hiltom herself but i do like her perfume. Its not too strong or too weak. Lasts a long time. Love it
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Once upon a time this was my favorite.. now it's too much! Definitely a teen perfume but it was so over worn back in the mid 2010s that now I can barely stand it. Very inexpensive tho, lingering smell.. that unfortunately needs to be retired.
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Hi guys, so I purchased this product for a Christmas gift, I got it for a really good price and I was so happy how good it smelled, I feel like all perfumes smell the same to be honest the difference is that some have strong smell than others
Kristy H.
The absolute most amazing smelling perfume ever! My total favorite ! I bought it at the mall kiosk. Great price great bottle long lasting smell and catches people's attention! Will definitely buy this over and over again!
Shana A.
My favorite perfume EVER. It's so underrated and I don't know why. It smells so good. I continue to buy this product again and again! The scent is intoxicating! Definitely recommend for people to try it out! You'll love it!
Sarah D.
Moline, IL
Some people might be surprised but this perfume is amazing! This is my go to everyday scent. It's light and not overbearing at all. I have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase. I have recommend to many ppl
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love the smell of this. My step sister got me hip to it back in 2005. It smells so good. It's good value for the money. It's a decent sized bottle. I need to go buy some of this again.
jaheidi r.
Watsonville, CA
This product is my all time favorite, I always use it when I go out. It's affordable and you will love the smell. I only spray a little on myself because it will last me all day.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Smells good and it's very light. This is a great perfume for someone who can't handle scents like me. The perfume last all day on there's no need to reapply throughout the day.

back