Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karla C.

BY PARIS HILTON

Introduced in the year 2005, by the design house of paris hilton, paris hilton has a blend of frozen apple, peach nectar, freesia, mimosa, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oak moss. It is recommended for casual wear.

Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love this perfume! The scent is very fruity, which is what I like when picking out a perfume of my choice. The packaging is really cute, and offers a good amount of product if you get the bigger version. They also have a small on the go bottle, which is great to keep in your bag. This perfume is definitely long wear as it lasts all day long. I have purchased this product more than once because it smells that good!
Mae F.
This parfum was mine and my best-friends favorite when we were in high school!! That was 10 years ago!! I'm surprised it is still around! I loved the smell and the bottle fits nice your hand. The look was very nice and sleek. Jasmine is one of my favorite smells..
autumn V.
Scott City, KS
This perfume is rather sexy! I have always loved perfume by paris, But I think this one tops it! Definitely make you feel sexy going out with the girls and mingling! I bought mine at Target and you can even get it at walmart I think. Ladies you should definitely try this in expensive perfume!
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
I use this perfume about 3 years ago and I loved it. the smell is delicious, a little sweet but perfect for everyday use. the package brings very good quantity and aroma quite hard on your skin
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love this spray.. Smells nice.. Something you should just have if you love smelling good.. Paris is so bomb :)) so of her perfume is As well.. Smells nice and elegant.. Not too sweet too perfumey smell if you know what I mean
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Got this perfume as a gift for Christmas one year and it just smells way to sweet for a perfume. Unless you like smelling like a 6th grader with way too much perfume do not buy this
Estefania B.
Altadena, CA
I love this perfume. Its perfect for an everyday use it doesn't have that overwhelming scent its kinda like a fresh clean scent but girly all at the same time. At work I'm always getting compliments on how good i smell. its my go to perfume. :)
Hannah B.
I did not like this perfume! It was very fruity and did not last all day! I got this product for a good price so I was not too upset but I still think it was a waste of my money!
Melissa M.
Smells amazing. The first time I smelled it, I was surprise that it wasn't overpowering. It smells womanly, and something different than the fruity smells.
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
This perfume is my favorite paris hilton worldwide and its captivates anyone besides scent that lingers long on your skin. i just love it
Erica s.
What age range does this most fit.