BY PARIS HILTON

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I came across this perfume in a local store, and loved the way it smelled on me! I purchased this gift set at Amazon for the price as well as the excellent reviews. I am so glad I did! This is one of the most pleasant smelling perfumes I have come across in quite a while. I am very particular with my scents, as most people are. It is also very hard to describe a particular scent to others, since personal tastes tend to be somewhat subjective. The best way I can impress upon this scent, is to relate it to the two fragrances I am most fond of wearing over the years, which are Very Irresistible by Givenchy & Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier. This scent is unique in its own, but for my taste in fragrance, it stands tall and strong along side my two favorite perfumes. This is such a beautiful scent! Not to mention, it lasts a long time with minimal fading. The price I payed for this gift set was excellent!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion, of course I love the perfume so I had to get the lotion. And I was not disappointed!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
SOUTHGATE, MI
This is one of my favorite perfumes so I had to get the body lotion to go with it! It makes my skin feel soft and the scent lasts a long time.
suehayliz o.
suehayliz o.
Honestly Is My Favorite, smells amazing and its cheap any where and also is a long lasting fragrance
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Smells really good and is extremely cheap but I wish the packaging looked a lot nicer as I am someone who is really sold on the packaging as well as the quality of the product!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL
What does this product smell like?