BY PARIS HILTON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this scent wasn't light at all. I felt this was more of a heavy smell than I am into.  I'm pretty sensitive to smells and this one wasn't for me at all.
Stephanie G.
I remember receiving this Paris Hilton perfume on my birthday. Wow! It's an amazing perfume. I love the smell and how the perfume isn't too strong but just gentle.
Angela W.
I received a free sample of this perfume and fell in love with it. The smell is very light and long lasting, My husband brought me the full size on my birthday last year. I would recommend this perfume.
chelsey b.
Baldwin, WI
Bought this scent awhile back. It was light and girly, however didn't last as long as id like.
Kia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this when I was a teen, about 8 years ago. Ive missed this scent. It was my all time "go to" perfume.
Melissa J.
Norcross , Ga
Has a great sweet smell! Perfect for an everyday use. It usually lasts me about 6 hours which is perfect for work or school! I would definitely purchase again because it is very affordable. If you find it at stores like Ross or burlington then you can find it cheaper
Denis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume by Paris Hilton I love it, it has a rimless and soft armoire, it gives a look at fresh out of the shower, you can use it at any time of day as it is not strong, if you like soft flower scents I recommend this product. You're going to love it as much as I am.
Courtney P.
Bonaire
I love the smell of this perfume! It is one of my favorites and I've worn it for years. I buy it every now and then when I like to mix it up.