PARIS HILTON 10137491 CAN CAN by PARIS HILTON EDPSPRAY uploaded by Lisbeth M.PARIS HILTON 10137491 CAN CAN by PARIS HILTON EDPSPRAY uploaded by Silvia C.

BY PARIS HILTON

Can Can by Paris Hilton is a sensual flirty fragrance just like the cancan itself. The top notes come on strong at first grabbing your attention. Then the florals in the middle turn your attentions to something more intimate as the base notes of musk amber and woods turn up the heat on the sensuality scale. Ooh la la What a fragrance. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Buy on Jet.com
María E.
María E.
Medley, FL
Un poco fuerte, pero huele muy rico. El aroma perdura horas. Un producto de larga duración y excelente calidad
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I just loooove the sweet fragrance of it. I use this one just during winter because I think it goes with the season but I do not use it as a everyday just special ocassions. It was expensive when first came out but I think is cheap now and you can find it everywhere, I think is also one of the first fragrances of Paris Hilton.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Kings Mountain
Love this perfume. I tend to gravitate to sweet smelling fragrances and this one does not disappoint. It lasts a long while on my skin and the scent throw is amazing. Pair it with the lotion and you are golden!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
KATHLEEN, GA
I've bought this perfume and the lotion several times and I still love it. It reminds me of 6th grade when every girl would wear this but it is such a nice smelling perfume that I've used it ever since!
Lisbeth M.
Lisbeth M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love love love this perfume! It's sweet but not too sweet and it's also not too strong either, it's perfect. You also don't need to spry so much, a little goes a long way
Gabriela Y.
Gabriela Y.
Can Can ismy mom's favorite fragance ever. Also I really like it. I've finished it like 4 times already.
Cher B.
Cher B.
93306
I looove this fragrance! It smells soooo good!! Sweet and suddle! Use this during fall and winter. My fav from Paris Hilton.