BY PARIS HILTON

Can Can by Paris Hilton is a sensual flirty fragrance just like the cancan itself. The top notes come on strong at first grabbing your attention. Then the florals in the middle turn your attentions to something more intimate as the base notes of musk amber and woods turn up the heat on the sensuality scale. Ooh la la What a fragrance. Size: 1 OZ see more...

Jasmin S.
Douglasville, GA
I really like this fragrance. It smells really sweet like candy and every time I wear it I get stopped by random guys telling me how good I smell. I bought the little bottle because I was not too sure about it at first but I still wanted to give it a chance, but I very soon emptied that and had to head back for more!
Van Averie S.
This one is super flirty, yummy and like an everyday perfume..it smells like fruity candy but not powdery..I like the bottle/packaging..I would definitely buy one again and recommend this if you like the flirtatious candy like smell.
María C.
Doral, FL
Esta fragancia tiene un aroma muy muy dulce, si la usas a diario llegas a aburrirte porque es empalagosa, así que lo ideal es usarla eventualmente
Carolina M.
I don' t like sweet fragances and this perfume is very sweet. If you do like that fragances buy it because is good quality and lasts the necessary
Tatiana B.
sunny isles beach
I loved it smells so good and is so sweet so I only use in special ocassions and during whole day I recommend you
Ayla S.
Chattanooga , TN
Its a very sweet and flirty fragrance. It has warm notes of amber and is perfect for everyday wear.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
It's not my favorite fragrance of Paris Hilton. In my opinion it is not as good as the other fragrances that she has. The essence does last much and is not as characteristic of Paris like the other fragrances
Ana Z.
This perfume is very pleasant, has a very soft and romantic aroma, this perfume is ideal to use it every day. I really like it, I bought it on Duty-free on a trip I did last year.
Rosy D.
Sin duda alguna esta fragancia es mi preferida, la uso desde q puedo recordar! Es demasiado dulce! Yo la uso a diario! El uso de la misma es a criterio de cada quien, ya que es algo empalagosa! Pero yo la amo! Pruébenla
melissa m.
Kitchener, ON
This has got to be one of my favorite scents. Wearing it in the winter reminds me of summertime. It has a delicious sweet smell.