BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton is a sexy fragrance that starts out fruity and winds down woody and the ride from beginning to end is a joy. Pretty floral notes at the heart help make the ride even more enjoyable. Another perk to this scent is that it is one of the few newer fragrances to have pheromones added to it which means it makes you a man magnet. Enjoy. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Bernadette T.
I don't know what it is about this one, but I really like the way this one smells. And the scent seems to last all day. I feel like at moments you get a nice whiff of it.
Kim L.
Sweet and sensual and it never gets old for me. It’s a run to the store, Work, chill with friends fragrance. It’s very chic and sweet. She did great with this fragrance.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Literally The Best Smell for 15+ years! This was my very first "real perfume" and I've been hooked every since! I use so many expensive smells but I always come back to this one. The price is amazing, the smell is even better! Loveeeee this Paris Hilton!
Keren T.
Salem, OR
I've tried SO MANY expensive perfumes yet I always come back to this one. Have never gotten so many compliments about how I smell. It's fresh and perfect for feeling light and clean and fruity. Will never stop buying this
Fresh smelling Fragrace! Definitely recommmend, Not too expensive, which is Pretty cool. It's good value, it's a long lasting fragrance!
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
I love the Paris Hilton heiress perfume sets! They are amazing and smell wonderful! One of my ultimate favorites til this day.
Jessica G.
I've been using this for over 7 yes now I believe the smell is wonderful it's nice & light. Does last on you all day
Jane G.
Smells good. It’s a very professional scent. Very simple and versatile . Not too strong
Nicole P.
This is my other favorite I have a lot of favorite perfumes and I always buy them all
Jacqueline V.
I love this perfume I have tried a lot of
Expensive fragrances and they are Normally very strong I'm not a strong kinda gal I like just simple sweet smells I love the pretty smell it has I got a lot of questions where I got this kind from and complements couldn't ask for a better perfume in such a pretty bottle
With a great price :-)