BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in 1983, PARIS is classified as a refined, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of mimosa, orange flower, rose, moss, sandalwood, and amber. It is recommended for evening wear. Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Guera M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent. Not strong, not too tame. It's perfect. This was a gift to me from my husband and I am really happy with it, just wish it would last a bit longer than it does. But over-all, I love it.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I was given a small bottle as a gift. It was a lovely surprise! It's light enough for daytime and smelled nice on my skin. I'm nearly out. I think I'll buy it again! I recommend using a tester to see what you think with your own body chemistry.
Rose H.
Louisville, KY
Soft, mild, odor that is perfect to wear and it smells really great, it does not irritate others who might have allergies to strong odors.
Kay R.
If you like roses, this one's for you. It's light but very floral. Lasts well, especially when layered. Lovely packaging. Pricey.
Amber O.
Saint Louis, MO
Can be a little strong if you smell it and it all goes up your nose, but if you're smelling from a slight distance then it's perfection.
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
Love this perfume for am every day occasion or special occasions. Received this for Christmas and loved the scent which was non-overpowering. Love wearing this every day and love the super cute packaging. Highly recommend!
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest this product has been used by the woman in my family for decades.. it's a great scent . Smells beautiful and soft. You will be having strangers asking you ,"what perfume are you wearing?". You will always leave an impression when you leave a room as the girl that smelled amazing .. please give it a try
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Beauty Junkie Expert
An oldie but a goodie. This scent is very sentimental to me as it's a favourite of my grandmothers and one of the many perfumes she wore when I was a youngster that sticks in my mind. It's just one of those fragrances that you smell and it leaves an imprint. It's certainly not a sweet, playful scent but it will definitely get you a lot of compliments. I love the packaging it's simple and girly which is a fun twist on such a mature fragrance.
Jovana P.
ńĆelinac
Everybody I know loves this parfume
It's very nice scent
Lovely bottle
Lasts all day long

lineisky r.
Is my second favorite brand of perfumes this particular has a delicate fragrance is very good brand as far as quality perfumes is concerned