BY PARIAN SPIRIT

At first glance, Parian Spirit seems like just an effective, natural brush cleaner that has a pleasant orange scent. It would be great even if it stopped there. But scratch the surface and you'll find that Parian Spirit is a MacGyver of makeup cleaners... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susana L.
Amazing brush cleaner! Have been using it for a few months now and works great. Removes product from brushes very easily. I use it in between my deep brush cleaning. It does have a citrus scent that smells great but can be strong for some.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
First time getting this stuff and I must say it does what it says. The scent is a little strong for my liking, but it really does clean my brushes. I use to clean my sfx brushes and my beauty brushes. You don't need much to clean it either.
Rosabelle L.
laurel, md
I live for this brand. Found out about them at IMATS LA back in 2016 when they weren’t as big. Tried it out and fell in love. Great cleaner, fast to clean so you won’t have to use much product. Some people might be put off by the strong smell but I actually like it a lot. Instead of the chemical smell other cleansers May have, this one is orange citrus and smells heavenly. Does have a little greasy ness to it but dries off fine. Had to pick some kore up from IMATS NY this yea. Love that they have been picked up by a lot of retailers.
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
Smells like oranges, specifically orange peels so not overly sweet, which I personally prefer. This cleaner came in my kit in beauty school and it's the only one I've used since. A little goes a long way, it doesn't leave any oils or residue on your brushes and it successfully removes everything from caked concealer to glitter and shimmers. Parian Spirit Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner, PS4, 4 Fluid Ounce
Syeda H.
New York
This stuff is amazing! I used to hate cleaning my brushes between applications, but this cleanser makes it so easy. I’ve cleaned 20+ brushes during a 15 minute car ride and extra time to spare. And it actually cleans it very well! I’ll be buying it in a larger size so I can keep refilling the small bottle for travel.
NYC H.
This is the only product that can make my brushes super clean! I love the smell too (oranges), but if someone is very sensitive to fragrances, this product might be a little too strong. Tried so many brush cleaners and always coming back purchasing this one again!
Rebecca L.
glendora
As a professional makeup artist I’ve used many brush cleaners before but this one is my fave. It really cleans my brushes so well and it’s not composed of any harsh chemicals so it’s safe to continue to use my brushes on clients with sensitive skin and allergies.
Tiffany B.
The absolute best brush cleaner. Ever. It smells very strongly of oranges but I love the scent. Makeup and stains come out of the brushes just from spraying it on... You can literally see it melt off! Plus it's not super pricey.
Lauren G.
Awesome brush cleanser with a fresh scent and easy to use spray bottle. I’ve continued to buy this brand after first use.
Leah C.
Hamilton
Absolute. Best. This is hands down the best and the ONLY brush cleaner you need! It will cleanse your brushes quickly and neatly. Doesn’t cause brush hairs to shed (I’ve used on real hair and synthetic) and has the most DELIGHTFUL scent without being overpowering. Brushes are soft, clean, and ready to use within MINUTES! We use this at the counter in store when you need to be ready for the next customer right away and it has never failed me! Clients love how the brushes smell and feel and the scent doesn’t irritate the skin either. I can’t rave enough about this stuff!! It is effective, QUICK, and gets the job completely done. It’s great if cleaning your brushes is a tedious task - this will cut your time down and I guarantee you’ll be amazed at how much color comes out of your brushes!