Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner 16oz (480ml) uploaded by AngieBFly V.

BY PARIAN SPIRIT #65 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Parian Spirit is made from citrus spirits and food grade solvents, giving it powerful cleaning properties designed to gently clean, condition and disinfect fine brush hair. This cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax-based products and adhesive. see more...

AngieBFly V.
This is by far the only brush cleaner I use, not only that, but it is also the best product I’ve ever used to clean out my eyelashes it doesn’t leave any Residue, glue or mascara. Can’t work without it! Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner 16oz (480ml)
Myra H.
Cleans really well but sometimes the scent can be a little overwhelming. I've also noticed that sometimes the hairs in my brushes can feel a little oily but I've learned to make sure they dry completely, which helps. It hasn't altered the quality of my brushes and is pretty affordable. I like buying mine from Beautylish
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
This brush cleaner is amazing! My brushes get clean down to the root and the felt like new after I was done. I love the citris smell which is good since it filled my apartment for hours.
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
This is the best of the best, it smells delicious (like citrus), you get a deep clean and your brushes are dry in no time and ready to use within minutes.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale , GA
This cleaner is amazing! It only takes a small amount and your brushes dry super fast. It also smells good! Highly recommended
Roudha A.
I make sure to clean my brushes every week with a cleanser but Every month i use this to deep clean and sanitize them. Its simple to use but a little difficult to remove but it leaves my brushes soft and it has a nice citrus smell and my brushes are all clean and looking like new.
Arianne A.
valenzuela
It cleans brushes fast! I used this cleaner if I have a lot of clients and I ran out of clean brushes. It cleans the brushes so fast, so clean and dries so quickly. The scent is citrus but strong.