BY PARI

When you have asthma and are having trouble breathing, getting your medication into your lungs quickly and efficiently means everything. If you use an MDI spacer, you'll want to switch to the PARI Vortex. No other spacer holding chamber delivers as much medication as effectively as the Vortex. Other holding chambers are made of plastic and contain a permanent electrostatic charge which attracts and holds small particles inside the chamber. But the Vortex is made of metal, so there is no static charge to interfere with your medication. The Vortex also has a special cyclonic flow pattern to help patients with low lung capacity inhale more medication. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tristan C.
Having kids with asthma isn't easy. They fidget when you try to hold them still and they fuss when you're trying to help them. I'm thankful for this chamber because it keeps all the medication in the chamber until my kids inhale it
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
Makes giving my son his asthma medicine more efficient and easier for him as well. No need to time medication delivery and inhalation at the same time since the medicine sits in the chamber.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had Asthma for years. All this time I didn't know I was using my inhaler wrong. After I got this Areo Chamber, my inhaler has been so much more effective.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
This makes life easier when my kids need their inhalers. They are able to hold it and I give the dose.
tanisha j.
Loved this product. My son has asthma and it gave me reassurance that he was getting all of his med
Jaimie M.
riverside, ca
Helps my son take his inhaler a lot easier. He likes to see whats coming out and going in him.
Twila W.
Salem, OR
Great for making sure younger kids get all of their meds. Easy to hold and use.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This Makes delivering the inhaler much easier, and ensures dosage is correct
Wendy C.
Hull
I've used this when I was young. My son has used one since he was a baby , its great beCause when there so young they can't properly inhale an asthma pump just like that so at least this way they just have to take a couple breaths and its done!
Pamela N.
Este aerosol holding chamber es bastante eficaz para utilizae el inhalador y vale mucho la pena.