Parfurms De Coeur Cotton Candy Fantasies Signature Body Spray for Women uploaded by amber s.

BY PARFURMS DE COEUR

Body Fantasies Signature for Women Cotton Candy Fragrance Body Spray 8.0 Oz / 236 Ml see more...

Mona M.
Alexandria, Alexandria
This is my second favorite body mist ever!! smells are gorgeous and last for a long time! very affordable with cute packaging and also very diverse in scents. this scent is incredibly sweet like candy and makes you feel very young and cute! i have been using it since i was a teen and haven't stopped purchasing till now
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely love this body spray! It smells just like cotton candy. It's a sweet but subtle scent. My only issue with this is that the scent is very short lived. You need to carry it in your purse and continue to spray every hour or two if you want to smell like cotton candy all day!;
amber s.
verdun quebec
This smell reminds me of being 17 and making bad decisions about boys. 15 years later Im still making those bad decisions so I bought this for nostalgias sake. It smells as sickly sweet as I remember. It has a long staying power, and a little goes a long way. I don't know if I'll buy this or wear it often, but it's a fun scent for this spring. Someone said I smelled like all the best parts of the carnival.

Amazon