Parfums International, Ltd. Minajesty Body Spray 8.0 oz uploaded by Annette G.Parfums International, Ltd. Minajesty Body Spray 8.0 oz uploaded by Alexis B.

Parfums International, Ltd. Minajesty Body Spray 8.0 oz

BY PARFUMS INTERNATIONAL, LTD.

Sultry. Glamorous. Confident. Rule your queendom with Minajesty. This sultry floral gourmand scent reigns with luscious fruits and luxurious fresh florals, draped in creamy vanilla and pure musks. With its outrageous and sexy presence, the striking bottle is a glamorous statement, enticing fans to collect the next, must-have "doll" in the Nicki Minaj collection." see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Was immediately drawn to this scent at the drugstore. I was on the other side of where the fragrance aisle was and caught a whif of this scent and knew I had to have it. It's rare for me to be so drawn and fixated on something, I'm not sure if my pregnancy horomones are to blame or if someone had just sprayed the tester but I immediately came to the other side and started sniffing out all of the testers until I could distinguish this from the rest. My body chemistry works so well with this, I'm not good at describing fragrances but this is the perfect blend of fruity and musky and I get so many compliments whenever I have this on. Definitely my Fall staple, looking to get the perfume next! Can you tell I'm hooked?
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
These perfumes that the acter's and actresses create on their own. Are actually all not that bad. I have started a collection of different celebrities making these perfumes and I have to say that there is not one that I don't really like. Don't get me wrong there are products out there that I don't like. But the smells are so good and the packaging is so nice and fancy beautiful it's a perfect size you can still put it in your purse. I don't really have a bad thing to say about these but I love the scent I love how nice and sweet it smells and they last all day. For a nice A fordable price you can't really get better then that.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
This fragrance mist is worth having it last for about 4 hours in my case I don't mind, plus it's sweet, fruity scent. The bottle it's self is beautiful
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Love love love this fresh crisp scent with a hint of floral is just amazing and will get you a lot of compliments!
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
I love the Minajesty fragrance and this smells exactly the same just more toned down as this is a body spray and not the actual perfume. This is my second bottle of this and I love it!! I spray it on my clothes before I put them on. This partners well with the actual Minajesty perfume.