Parfums De Marly Layton Eau de Parfum 75ml uploaded by jarrod a.

BY PARFUMS DE MARLY

Parfums de Marly Layton Eau de Parfum 75ml.A sensual and scented composition infusing ease and nobility into the festive and harmonious atmosphere of the Versailles court. Bergamot leads with its tangy passion, while Lavender and Geranium blend into a fresh note, chic and chivalrous all at once. The intensity rises from mesmerizing Amber, enhanced by the natural elegance of a Pink Pepper. Distinguished and addictive, its character carried by Vanilla and Precious Woods grows more powerful thanks to an intriguing note: a flavourful and fascinating hint of caramalized Coffee. Unforgettable thanks to its addictive presence and unique appeal, this exhilarating fragrance fits within the great lineage of Parfums de Marly. Its bottle features the brand`s equestrian cabinets, embossed on solid and opaque glass. The captivating refinement of the fragrance establishes itself with majesty. Proud and velvety, like the night blue mat of its bottle, LAYTON radiates with a fragrant, sensual and mighty seduction, Woody/ musk scent Eau de parfum see more...

• What's your favorite fragrance from parfums de Marly? For...1 Answers
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Perfect in my opinion and my go to dumb reach fall,winter,and early spring fragrance. Unless you spray too much I dont see anyone being offended by this. Expensive but if you are patient you can find it at a good price on fragrancenet. This and herod are my favorites from pdm and worth a try.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
I would say I like this scent but its not amazing. It smelt fantastic on the card in the store so I bought a decant sampler of it because the retail on this is pretty high.
Initially on my skin I got this sharp note almost like a Vicks smell but thankfully for the most part that disappeared after it dried down.
The scent lasts for at least 5 hours on me and projection was good without it being too heavy.
After the drydown the scent was really nice. It was a fresh fruity vanilla with a bit of spice. Unfortunately I still can pick out that Vicks smell lingering under the goodness.
Because of that I wouldnt buy it again but I can definitely see it being nice on someone else based on how it smelt on paper.
Try it out. All the best
Rubal s.
A luxurious, classy and beautiful sweet-woody scent. Love the initial spray and it only gets better with time, some may think it's too sweet with the apple and mandarin notes but I think it's perfect especially on the dry down where you get this nice Woody scent mixed in with vanilla, not to mention the performance is amazing.
Rubal s.
What's your favorite fragrance from parfums de Marly? For me it's personally this one and Pegasus.