Parfums De Coeur 'Skin Musk' Women's 0.5-ounce Perfumed Oil uploaded by kathygraves

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR #20 in Fragrance Oils for Her

Skin Musk by Parfums de Coeur is the perfect blend of sandalwood, florals and musk. The women's fragrance embodies a woody, sweet and energetic aura in a perfumed oil. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Skin Musk Gender: Women's Available in a 0.5-ounce skin oil Features a blend of sandalwood, florals and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kristin Ann S.
This is amazing! I have the oil & the spray cologne, used to have the deo spray when it was available. I bought my last 2 bottles from rite aid for $8.25USD ea which I will always buy it. It’s got a permanent membership status in my collection! It smells light && clean “highly inoffensive “ smelling; it smells like fresh getting out of the shower! awesome!
kathygraves
SKIN musk seems to only come out of hiding during the holidays, but I have been purchasing it for years. SKIN isn't your 1970's musk. It is a slightly warm flowery fragrance that has stopped me in my tracks to ask people what they are wearing. 9 out of 10 times it is this fragrance. It isn't as popular any more but I am a faithful purchaser. I don't wear it everyday. Just once in a while for some mystery.
Alyssa W.
Holly, MI
Really nice scent not to over powering and is great for on the go purposes and is not to overpowering the one that I have really has been greatly appreciated and is really good to use it is not a problem with the oil.
Theresa A.
My grandmother used to buy this for me when I was a little girl. I still use as my everyday base scent for myself. The musk is a good beginner when u like to wear multiple scents.
Kacey L.
Weymouth, MA
I don't use this perfume oil myself but as a beauty advisor at Walgreens I notice how popular it is. I've heard this item is hard to find but I sell these frequently
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is one of the musks I use on a daily basis as part of my collection of musks. It's very different than the jovan musk. It has a sweeter note to it and a little less subtle.
Dannon c.
Lexington, SC
Sweet memories of the 80's! This use to be my staple scent. It's Long lasting, refreshing, and not as strong as most musks.
Vanity S.
Pensacola, FL
Small bottle but definitely a large smell for only two drop an application. definitely recommend it.
Muito bom serio mesmo gostei muito podem comprar sem se arrepender muito bom