Parfums de Coeur Designer Imposters Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray for Men uploaded by Karicia R.Parfums de Coeur Designer Imposters Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray for Men uploaded by Kathryn O.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Find fragrances at Target.com! If you like giorgio armani s acqua di gio, you ll love designer imposters mascolino. mascolino fragrance notes: top notes: bergamot, lemon, mandarin mid notes: lavender, myrrh, clove, nutmeg, coriander base notes: vanilla, amber, incense, vetiver see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
This cologne smells wonderful and is a great price! My husband wears and it and it's the only one I buy now.
Karicia R.
Karicia R.
Harrisonburg, VA
My boyfriemd buys this at Target.. I love to smell this scent its pretty spot on for a fake me out Acqua Di Gio.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I haven't seen these in a good while. They do have a very masculine scent. It kind of reminds me of axe.
Brandee R.
Brandee R.
Oh my goodness, this stuff is so old!! I remember having guy friends that wore this! It's ok for being impostor fragrance