BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

If you like Love Spell by Victoria's Secret, you'll love Swept Away! This spray is formulated with rare and costly essences normally used only in the most expensive perfumes. For a delightfully clean, fresh and feminine feeling all day. Soft, all-over body fragrance Gentle effective deodorant Made in USA see more...

Di a.
I haven’t tried out all these fragrances yet. So far, the Designer Imposters fragrance from Parfum De Coeur was bought and used. I always encourage creativity and originality; however, I don’t know if I would want to spend $50 on an authentic “designer” scents that will probably not last you for a lifetime. I mean I could spend $50 on some textbooks used for college or food. So I was glad that Parfum De Coeur thought of something like this for poor college students like me who want to smell fresh and good.In the stores, there is a “try-out” sample for each of the flavors. I briefly tried out almost all of the Designer Imposters brand, particularly of these flavors: Babe, Rock it, Goddess, and Primo. I thought that Swept Away Fragrance Body Spray suited me the best. I really like the fruity and citrusy flavors and this fragrance had all that I needed. http://dir0417a.wordpress.com/
Victoria M.
Kissimmee, FL
This body spray smells good, just not as good as the real one, but if you are working with a budget and is saving money, and you want to smell good this is the way to go.
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few of these and they smell OK I just prefer the real fragrance. If you want to smell nice and save money then they are great.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cheap. You get what you pay for. Gross extra alcohol added smell. I can't say I'll ever try these again.