Parfums De Coeur 'Body Fantasies Signature' Women's 3-piece Gift Set uploaded by Záarah k.Parfums De Coeur 'Body Fantasies Signature' Women's 3-piece Gift Set uploaded by hiba s.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Vanilla. Fresh White Musk. Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy. A little magic. We understand how crazy busy you are with work, school, life. We created Body Fantasies Fragrance Body Sprays to give you a small treat for yourself - to get you up and going in the morning, as a refreshing pick-me-upper during the day, and revive your softer feminine self at night. We offer a nice assortment of fragrances. Many are clean and fresh and revitalizing, others are sweeter and, we have to admit it, sexier. All are feminine and different from everything else on the market. We're proud that we offer the longest lasting Fragrance Body Sprays anywhere. We accomplished this by using the most costly essential oils in higher concentrations. We hope you enjoy this collection and we would love to hear what you think! We do not test on animals. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on kmart
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
These are great products to start off with! If you get one your most likely a child! But when I saw this it reminded me of my first perfume with was this and it's honestly really good for a children's product
Antoinette J.
This product last all day. Very strong scent with the mist but will lessen throughout the day. Vanilla is a good scent to purchase. Have several different scents to choose so your not limited. They are affordable to buy. Great for someone on a budget.
lina l.
Not really a fan of these body sprays. The scents are not pleasant too me. Have a strong scent of alcohol. All thou they are long lasting. Most if the scents are sweet and strong.
I bought myself this because i needed new sprays to keep in my purse and im so glad i did. They are all pleasant scents that everyone will enjoy. I will definitely be trying the other scents..
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
The body sprays work well are light and not cloying at all. The price point is great. You csn buy a few at a timr. They have a wide variety to choose from. You should definitely check them out.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i loved this gift set, it was a christmas gift that i received from my friend. it smells really good. I would definitely buy it again. the smell does last long and is pretty fresh and pleasant smell. price wise it is very affordable. i would highly recommend
Ana V.
Perfect size to keep it in the car or purse whenever you need it(: just spray once and girl you ready to go(: and get complements on how good you smell😁
monica w.
Cute, perfect and travel sized. I love buying these as gifts for friends. These particular fragrances angel awesome. The scents are long lasting
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
This vanilla spray is the scent I wear every single day. I get multiple compliments on it. It's subtle and lovely.
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
I love these, they smell so good, and very good gifts for little girls. Packaging and bottle is cute!
Batool A.
Ottawa
Do they come in other colours or flavours other than these three?💕💕
Yanela V.
Cual es el precio? Donde lo puedo comprar?