Parfums De Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Ashlee N.Parfums De Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Angely S.Parfums De Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist blends top notes of mandarin, coconut and fresh plum with exotic floral middle notes and warm, woody base notes. This mesmerizing, tantalizing fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Signature Twilight Mist Gender: Women's Body mist is available in an 8-ounce spray Features a blend of mandarin, coconut, fresh plum, magnolia, tuberose, tiger, orchid, violet, sandalwood, creamy musk, Tonka bean and vanilla Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Ashlee N.
Mayo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is so sweet and yummy it reminds me of cotton candy! I love the packaging, and the price for the size you get. The scent last for a good while, and doesn’t smell like alcohol! I’ve about used my bottle up, time to re-up!
Alix G.
I bought this perfume just to have because I thought the label was adorable and the name was so cute, though I don't use it all the time I do keep it around because it smells really pleasant and I love the packaging the fact that I can take it anywhere so I would recommend it and it's not that expensive I bought it at the dollar store, so go get yourself one just to have for fun it smells really good I promise!
Angely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body spray is amazing. Love the bottle too. The scent is long lasting and not too strong. I keep a small one in my purse to freshen up during the day. I keep a bigger bottle at home. My daughter loves it too and it's perfect for a ten year old too.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love body sprays, I use them everyday. This one is affordable and lasts longer than I thought it would. I like the scent, not my absolute favorite, but good! I'd like to try a different scent next time, but I'd recommend this
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
Love the scent the scent last a good amount
Of time but I would suggest bringing a little bit with you if your going out all day. The smell is heavenly tho. It also comes in a travel size.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
Body Fantasies is probably one of the best body spray brands I've ever bought. My absolute favorite would be their "french vanilla" scent. It smells like cupcakes and happiness!
Tina G.
I really like this one for a nighttime spray. I don't know if I'll repurchase it again. it's more of a woodsy smell but not over powering
Joscelyn G.
Dickinson, TX
I love all of the body fantasies scents but this one is one of my favorites it is really good quality lasts a good 6hours.
Alishia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this body mist. It smells nice and fresh. I like that the scent lasts a long time, and also makes my room smell very fresh and cool. If you like cool fresh scents that also have a hint of sweetness, definitely pick up this body spray from your local drugstore. Good value and great price, I will be repurchasing this product.